Stalker alert!

"Tessa get down here right now!" Well, thanks for waking me up mom. What did I get blamed for now? Everyday there is something new that I did wrong. Of course I never do all these things but that doesn't stop my parents from blaming it on me. "Tessa I said get down here!" Knowing my mom is mad at me, I grab my phone and start my way downstairs. "I'm coming," I yell to let her know I'm not ignoring her.

      As soon as I get downstairs my mom starts talking about what the latest thing is.  This time I knocked over a vase in the living room. How did I do that when I was still asleep a couple of minutes ago. "Mom I didn't do it. I woke up to you telling me to get down here! Plus I went to my room when you guys went to yours! How would I manage to break a vase in the living room?"

      Then, she went on about the different ways it was possible. As always I sighed and told her it was me. I still wonder who does it. I mean, its not like someone breaks into my house every night and walks around like a creep. I can't imagine that happening. My mom would freak out more than ever. Plus, why would anyone want to creep on the people in this house?

      I need food! I walk to the kitchen and take out some bacon and eggs. While cooking my food I listen to music on my phone. I may have rocked out while doing it too. When my food was cooked all the way I put it on a plate and sat down at the table. All of a sudden, my phone went off. Apparently I magically got a friend and they wanted to text me. Yes I have friends but thats a joke I have. Checking my phone I realize its a number I don't know.

From unknown:    Tess, I know you didn’t break that vase because I did. I just wanted to see your beautiful face. I’m sorry I got you in trouble again baby. I love you! xx

        Who is this person and why do they love me?!?! Its probably just Jess playing a prank on me. Jess is my neighbor and best friend. She probably got a new number and heard my mom yell at me. Shes just taking advantage of the opportunity. Now that I think of it, she isn't the person to do this to someone. So who is this and why did they say they got me in trouble again? I have to figure this out! I know it can't be a stalker because I'm not stalk worthy!

To unknown:     Who are you? What do you mean again?

        They reply instantly. Its almost as if they were waiting for me to reply. Ok then...

From unknown:     I am the person who loves and protects you my sweet kitten. I sneak into your house to visit you every night that I can. I always break something in hope that you will wake up and notice me. All I want in life is for you to notice me. I still love you! xx

        The person who loves and protects me? Who is that? My sweet kitten? Nobody calls me that. It freaks me out that they break into my house that often. We need better security in this house! Wait, if they break into my house almost every night they could be watching me right now.  Well, I'm just going to go hide in my closet bye...