#23 I Wish

I Wish.

Niall-

'Why Can't You Look At Me Like That?'

Today was the day. The day every girl dreams of from a young age. As today was the day you were finally marrying the love of your life. Everything that has ever happened in the relationship between the two of you was perfect, he was always so loving towards you. What more could you want? One final look. Only 10 more minutes then you'll be his and he'll be yours, forever. You looked at yourself in the mirror, as if you were staring at a different person. "Y/n please, you can't!" "Niall?" Niall burst through the door, his face was tear stained and his eyes were bloodshot. "You can't marry him, that shouldn't be him out there waiting for you to walk down the aisle, that should be me! Please y/n. Please don't do this" you could tell he was hurting. He'd never cry this much. You peered round the corner to see your soon-to-be husband at the end of the aisle. "Why can't you look at me like that y/n?'

Harry-

'I'm Breaking'

Harry's POV

"Harry, you broke up with me!?" She'd say when I ask for her back. That's the fourth time I've begged for her to take me back and that's the fourth time she's given me the same answer. What went wrong between the two of us? Management. 'It's for publicity' they said 'she'll take you back, it's only for a week or two' would she? I explained it wasn't my decision. I didn't have a choice, what else was I supposed to do!? But everyone has a choice, whether they like I admit it or not. This isn't right. There isn't a Harry without y/n so what's the point anymore? I'm not myself on stage, I can barley hit the notes, that's another reason for more people to hate me. That's another reason to leave. I'm breaking. Inside and out. I don know how much more of this world I can't take without y/n by my side.

Liam-

'Oh How I Wish That Was Me'

Liam's POV

What did she do to deserve this? She was so kind and caring, always putting others first. She didn't have a single hurtful bone in her body. So tell me. Why her? Of all people. Of the 7 Billion people of this earth why did it have to be Y/n? Instead of being with me, she's buried 6 feet below me with noting but a gravestone and my memories. I sat by the gravestone, tracing the words with my fingers. I could of stopped this from happening. She shouldn't be in that coffin, alone and by herself. She should be with me. I just can't help thinking all the things she'll never get to see. She'll never see our beautiful daughter Amelia grow into the aspiring women you dreamed of her to be. You'll never see her 6th birthday, her first day at high school. Her first crush. Her first heartbreak. You won't see her all grown up, when she moves out with the man that she falls in love with, her wedding, when she finally gets to start a family of her own. You will though, because you'll always be watching over me and Amelia. I just can't help wishing that was me.

Zayn-

'I See You, With Him'

Zayn's POV

"Oh don't worry about Zayn, were just friends" she said to her boyfriend. The difference between her and her boyfriend, was he could actually see my love for Y/n. I don't understand how she can be so blind? It was as if whenever her boyfriend looked at me, he'd give me a 'pity' look, as if to say; 'I know you love my girlfriend but for some reason she loves me'. He was just as confused as I was when she agreed to go out with him. We both wasn't expecting her to agree. 'We're Just Friends'. The words kept playing ever and over in my mind. 4 years. 4 years I've loved this girl standing right in front of me. I don't know what it is, but there's something about her that makes her special, that makes her the most gorgeously beautiful girl I've ever seen. I just wish there was a me and you. Not a you and him. Anywhere you go your with him, not me, I can't take this anymore! Boyfriend or no boyfriend, I need to put a stop to this, and it needs to happen now.

Louis-

'Tearing Me Apart'

Louis POV

We argued, She left, She moved on. There was nothing I could do anymore to make the pain go away. Crying doesn't help, anger, drinking, fighting. Nothing will make her mine again. "Mate, did you sleep last night?" The boys would ask me this same question every day. I don't really like sleeping. It sounds strange I know, but when I sleep the pain goes, and I imagine her with me, her in my arms against my chest. When I wake and the realisation hits me that she's gone, she with another man, she's falling asleep next to someone that's not me. The pain comes back but 10X harder. What can I do? I've hardly are anything, done anything, I'd always try and stay at one of the boys' house. Of course they let me stay but they can't help to ask why? How do I tell my four best mates not being with Y/n isn't only menu but physically killing me, it's tearing me apart and no one can help me.