Love Struck: The Teacher [1]

There He Was Standing In Front Of Me Undoing His Tie And Unbuttoning His Shirt. His Brown Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Sexy Body, And Pink Lips Came Crashing Into Mine. He Laid Me Back Against His Desk As We Removed Papers Viciously Of This Desk. He Started Feeling Over My Body Aggressively But Yet Passionately. My Body Was Starting To Get Arouse.

     " Megan." He Called My Name Seductively As He Began Kissing My Neck. I Started Hearing My Name Again But Thennn...

  " Megan! Get Your Ass Up And Get Ready For School.!!" My Mom Yelled From Down Stairs. I Drug Myself Out Of Bed And Went Into The Bathroom To Freshin Up. I Took A Shower And Washed My Hair And Stepped Out The Shower. I Blowed Dried My Jet Black Hair That Flowed Down My Back. I Straighted It Straight Down And Went To Go Put My Clothes On. I Decided On Some Blue Jean Shorts Shorts That Showed My Brown Tanned Legs And A Half Top Tank Top That Read: Heartbreaker. I Put On Mascara And A Thick Layer Of Eyeliner To Make My Aqua Blue Eyes Pop And Added Some Shimmery Lip Gloss To My Full Set Of Pink Lips. I Walked Down Stairs To See Her Tapping Her Foot At Me.

  " Are You Okay.?" I Asked Her Sarcastically.

  " Would Have Been A Lot Better if You Didn't Take So Long." She Turned and Walked Away From Me.

   " You Would Have Been Alot Better If Dad Would Have Laid You Last Night." I Mumbled To Myself Grabbing My Phone Off The Night Stand.

   " What Was That.?!" She Yelled From The Garage.

   " Nothing. Geez." I Said Annoyed. Going To The Car. She Started Up The Engine And I Hoped In. That Annoying Ass Song Came On By That Girl.

Hey I Just Met You
And This Is Crazzy
But Here's My Number
So Call Me Maybe

Growing Agitated By The Minute I Turned The Station. Taylor Swift Was On The Other End Singing Trouble. It Wasn't My Favorite But A Hell Of A Lot Better Than That Other Shit.

  " Me And Emma Are Going To The Mall Today After School." I Informed My Mom Lookin Straight Ahead.

  " And."

  " Well I'm Not Going Window Shopping And I Don't Have Any Money On Me." I Told Her With A Attitude.

  " Megan. I'm Not Your Dad." She Said Pulling In To The Drop Off Spot. " I N-"