Joint live?!

Please note that I own nothing else except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Subaru's POV.

"Hey guys! Let's do an outdoor live! We haven't done that in ages...!" Asahi suggested.

"And we haven't performed together in a long time too, since our solo debut. Great chance to make our comeback, don't you think?" Nozomu said, agreeing to Asahi's suggestion.

We decided to do the live at the town square, suddenly an idea came up to my mind. I asked, "Hey, you guys mind if we invite the girls? Like Koharu, Laura, Ako and Boiled Octopus?"

They looked at each other and looked back at me and nodded. Then Nozomu said, "Our little boy's growing up." Kanata smirked after what Nozomu said.

I could feel my face burning up, it's just an invitation to the live to perform with us! Geez! I left the M4 dorm after telling them that I'm gonna go and ask Boiled Octopus to see if they're going to join us.

I walked over to the girls division without being noticed. Thank goodness! I hate being spotted in the girls division then being chased around. I walked to the S4 dorms and knocked on the door. Surprisingly, Laura opened the door. She looked at me with a shocked face asking, "Subaru-senpai, good morning! What brings you here?"

"Uh, um. Is Boil- Nijino here? I came over to find her." Calling her Boiled Octopus in front of someone else would be weird, so I decided to call her Nijino instead.

Somehow, for some reason, Laura's face lit up. If it was possible for someone's face to actually light up, I'd say it'd be happening to Laura's face right now. She told me where Boiled Octopus was, she said that Yume's probably in her room right now designing a new dress with Koharu.

I went straight to Yume's bedroom and knocked on her door. Koharu came to open the door, looked like she was expecting someone else, she asked, "Subaru-senpai? What are you doing here?"

"Ah- Uh... Is Nijino in here? I want to ask her about something."

"Yeah, Yume-chan's in here right now designing her new dress. She seems to be having a hard time with it though." Koharu looked at Yume worriedly. She turned back to me, saying, "I'll give you some space to talk to her then."

Koharu left the room after telling her that I was right outside her bedroom. Yume told me come into her room, it was pretty pink though.

"Koharu said that you were having troubles in designing the dress. What's wrong?" I asked, wanting to know what was wrong with her.

"Well, it just doesn't seem right now matter how I have it in mind..." Yume said, scrunching up her eyebrows.

I laughed out loud after taking a look at her face, "Pffft!! Hahaha...!!! You look ridiculous Boiled Octopus!"

Then pain shot through my shoulder, seems like she punched me on the shoulder real hard this time. She sort-of screamed at me, "Stop calling me Boiled Octopus! I have a name and IT'S YUME! NIJINO YUME!"

She looked honestly angry... I feel bad now, so I apologized, "Sorry Yume, I'll stop it from now on..."

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

He looked sincerely sorry, and I don't know why, it's hard to stay made at Subaru. I wonder why?

I looked at him and asked him with a small smile on my face, "So? You said you had something to ask me. What is it?"

He looked like as if he forgot his purpose of coming over to the girls division. "Oh right! Well, we decided that we wanted to hold our so-called comeback live at an outdoor stage and we were wondering whether you wanted to join us?"

I could never miss out a chance to perform, I love performing! I nodded vigorously and agreed, "Yeah sure!" 

"Ah, I'm on my way to tell Principal Moroboshi right now, come with me?" Subaru asked. I am pretty sure he could've went himself but whatever, I'll tag along.

"Yeah, I'll tell the girls about the live first, meet me at the entrance in 5 minutes?" I asked.

He nodded and he went out to the entrance, I went downstairs where the girls were and I told them about the good news, "Min'na! [Everyone!] We've got a live with M4! Don't know the dates yet. I'll tell you all about it later, need to go with Subaru to confirm it with Principal Moroboshi! See ya later!"

With that I rushed out of the dorm and headed towards Principal's office with Subaru.

- At the office's door -

We knocked on the door and we were told to enter the room.

"Good morning Principal Moroboshi." The both of us said in unison.

"Good morning to you too, what do you need today?"

"Subaru decided that they want to hold their comeback live outdoors. So M4 thought they could invite us to perform with them. We were wondering if we could have a joint live?" I asked.

Principal Moroboshi gave it a thought and allowed us to have a live outdoors along with M4. Which was good! Now we just have to discuss the things like the date and the songs that we're going to perform in!

[End of chapter 9]

Sorry for uploading a short chapter. I kind of need to upload this so the next chapter makes more sense. But yeah! They're going to have a joint live. Should I make them perform together or something? Suggestions for the joint live! I think I have another moment for them in the next chapter for Yume and Subaru! Suggest songs and stuff, obviously please be Aikatsu songs. Please tell me what you thought about this chapter, and if you have any suggestions please put it down in the comments. 

I'll definitely read it and reply to you!