Castiel's Unknown Departure

Castiel's POV

Sam, Dean, and I were sitting at Big Gerson’s. Sam and Dean had just ordered their food. The two of them, like always, started arguing. What about? Food. Yes, food.

“Dude, do you ever get anything but salad?” Dean asked Sam.

“Dean, in case you haven’t noticed, you’re the one who’s been getting our food. I haven’t had a salad in God knows how long.” Sam replied. Dean rolled his eyes.

While they were arguing over their food, I noticed a certain girl. She was blonde and very beautiful. I felt like I had seen her somewhere before, but I couldn’t figure out where. She was with two other girls, whom I could only assume were her friends. She had looked at me a couple of times. I hadn’t looked away either of those times. For the last time, she looked at me again, along with her friends. I disregarded them quickly. Then the blonde one stood up. She turned to me and motioned outside, then walked to the door. I turned back to Sam and Dean. “Will you two excuse me for a moment?” I stood up and was just about to disappear when Dean interrupted me.

“Woah, hey, wait. Where are you going?”

I turned to Dean. “Out for a moment. I’ll explain later.” Then I disappeared, just imagining the surprised, as well as confused, looks that I left the boys with.