Chapter 19 - I just want to go home

Well basically if you don't remember what happened.... Harry was at the supermarket and while shopping for some... stuff for Laurel, he bumps into Scarlett who then runs away from Harry and runs out. Harry follows her, the items he want to buy still in his hands. He finds her getting into this car with some old man who looks to be around 50. The security gaurd tells him to go back inside and pay for his items or he would call the cops.

Harry's POV

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice said right in front of me. It was the cashier.

I shook my head, getting rid of all my thoughts. "Uh yeah, thanks." I grabbed the plastic bag, which was half-filled with all the items I bought, and walked towards the exit.

"You haven't paid for your items yet! Get back here!" The cashier shouted behind me.

I turned on my heels, a confused expression on my face. "I didn't?" I'm positive I did. The bill was about... Oh, I did not pay. I shook my head once again, "Oh right. Sorry. How much is it all?"

"Four pounds, fifty pence."

I took out a five pound note from my pocket and handed it over to the bored-looking woman. "Keep the change."

Laurel's POV

I heard a knock coming from the door. Well three knocks to be exact. I did not bother opening the door, after all Harry did have his own key to my room.

"Laurel?" Harry shouted from the other side of the door. "Are you in there?"

"Don't you have your own key, Harry?" Could he not open the door by himself?

"Uh, I'm not... Never mind, just open the door!"

I walked over to the door and opened it slightly before walking back to the magazine that was calling my name. I sat on the bed and began reading from where I stopped, because someone was being a lazy ass and didn't bother opening the door by himself.

"Uh-"

I cut Harry off, not looking up from my magazine, "Did you get me what I needed, Harry?"

"I- I'm not..."

"You're not what, Harry? Just tell me you got me some ta- Luke? What are you doing here? What'd you do to Harry? Oh you're gonna ge-"

"Shut up Laurel. I don't know where he is. Yes, it's Luke." I looked at him with a confused expression. What was he doing here? How did he know where here was? "You're cute. You really care about him, huh?"

I cleared my throat, a blush forming it's way up to my cheeks, "I- I- No, I don't. What makes you think that?"

He smirked at me, "You're cute, Laurel. Anyway I just wanted to sa-

"Why are you here?"

"Well, why don't you let me finish my sentence?"

He was being mean, "Go ahead." I intervened.

"There you go again! Don't cut me off!"

I shook my head, "You asked me a question, and I answered you. Ugh." I groaned and sat back down onto the bed.

"Well someone's on their period." I bet my cheeks were redder than a ripe tomato. How did he even know? "I- Oh, Laurel, sorry. I didn't know... Um yeah. Anyway, if you're wondering about why I'm here, I just came to say thank you."

"Thank you?" I asked, confused.

"Well, yeah. You stopped the guys the other day, at the hospital. Remember?"