Chapter 16 - Harry Spills All

So so so sorry for the late upload! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Alot of secrets (i think...) are spilled so if you want to know more.... just keep on reading! <3

***************

After an awfully awkward car ride, we were now in the elevator. The elevator music played in the background, and Tyler swayed back and forth with the music. I turned my head to face him, and gave him a so-you-like-this-music look. He grinned like a child at me, nodding. Weirdo.

Deciding to break the silence, "So… How was the meet-"

"Shhhhh!" Tyler whispered to me, his finger on his lip, with wide eyes. I looked over to Harry who was just scowling.

I nodded back understandingly… Well not really. I don't really understand what pissed Harry off… Probably that dick of a boss, Derek. I mean, he was the type of person that could piss you off in less than a millisecond I guess.

Ding!

"Annnnnnd we're back!" The TV host said, "Last week you voted for the top 12…"

"Wooh, it's pretty hot in here." I said, standing up.

"Well, you are wearing that jacket. And by the way, that colour is hideous on you." Harry pointed at the green hooded jacket I was wearing. And that was a bit harsh… He should totally be on the Fashion Police if he's gonna judge my clothes in an unkind way. But he did have a point. Why am I still wearing this jacket? 

I unzipped the jacket and the records I'd his under my jacket fell down to the floor. Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap. I hope they didn't see that. Why does my memory hate me? I looked up to find the boys looking at me with anger in their eyes… Well Harry had anger in his eyes, along with surprise. Anger mostly. While Tyler's only had surprise in them.

"What are those? And what are they doing with you? Where'd you get them from?" Harry showered me with questions (more like drizzled because he's only asked three…), inching towards the folders slowly. I quickly picked them up before he could get them and held them behind my back.

"T-T-TYLER!" I yelled at him, "Just because I fell asleep in the car didn't mean you had to shove folders up my jacket!"

"I- WHAT?" He hollered back to me. Oh damn… What am I supposed to do now?

I looked behind my back to find a coffee table. I knocked on it, hoping they would think someone was at the door. "Oh Harry! Someone's at the door! Be a doll and see who it is." I smiled sheepishly. 

"Quit playing, Laurel. Hand those over to me. Now." And he held his hand out. No. No. No. I am not giving those to him.

What am I supposed to do now? I swear, were my parents drunk or retarded ([NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WHO IS RETARDED! I know someone who is quite retarded so… and I mean it literally!]) when they created me or something? Because in situations like this all my brain would say is "Merp." And that's what's going through my head at the moment. Merp, merp, merp, merp, merp…