Untitled part

I the outcast girl that is a Villain but not popular, I was born with wolf ears and tail, black hair and fur, tan skin, bright green eyes and girly. My name is Arqilla, Phenixs Mortan.

I rememmber how Maleficent used to be my bestfriend and we grew up together including when we where toddlers, we were the true VILLAINS for life, he was my partner and crime. But then high school hit, Villains Prep High,the school is for everyone like: Villain, princessies,mermaids, mermans, prince, fairies ect... , durring the time of freshman Mal has completly has change, gained popularity, new bestfriends Ursual (Ursuala) and Cruel (Cruella) the other popular guys in the school who treat me like shit, then Mal got the  looks, he got muscular, handsomer, and girls at his feet or screaming for him,compair to me I look like trash next to him, he also grew cold and hatered towards me durring the years got passed. That when thing gotten more down hill even more to me, soon his "fans" start to bully me, then he just looks at me and snicker when he looks my way or plasted an evil grin on his face, this is making me crazy like the mad hatter,oh and yes the Mad Hatter comes here.

But on particiular day I was walking down to me locker with Alex (Aka, Ariel) I stopped to hear giggling and a musculine deep familiar voice, "Come on Steffiney she won't know, besides I don't even like that stupid mutt" I stood their shooked with Alex look at me with worried filled in his eyes, "Aqrilla are you alright?" I nodded, Steffiney is the girl who get the title of the best schools slut who hit on every guy with legs and also hate me for no reason. "Come on Steff one more kiss and you'll go I promise" kiss what kiss? I was ment to be his first kiss, Mal promised me but he fucking broke it but that is not the worst of it, he was the one who call me a stupid mutt behind my back I guess that is how he feels towards me fine two can paly that game. I walk over to the corner to see them together, looking happy well they desever each other, Alex follow me as I walk pass them, feeling their eyes on me, ignorning them.

After that day I ignored everyone durring that month, but what makes it worse my parents transferred me to a different villian school until hit senior.

4 years has past

Mother said that I look grown up and matured, father said that I look beautiful, but that is in the pass, my parents passed durring senior so I had to get transferred back and ever since they passed, my heart turned cold, my power emerged to get control, and I got the title of "the evilest of them all", I change my name and now that I'm eighteen, I get the control of my kingdom.

I got ready for back to Villian Prep,  got dressed into this.

I worked so hard on my body to gain muscles, lossing weight and a perfect body which I'm proud about,  oh and also durring the years my ends of my hair and the tip of my tail turned white. I wonder if anyone remmembers me? does anyone remmebers me? I got to Villain Prep high, bust through the doors, to see everyones eyes widden, as a huge evil smirk appeared on my face, while I got to the office they office lady eyes widden to see me.

"A-Arqilla?" shook my head "No it is Phenixs to you" I say as she nodded, the woman gulp down the lump in her throat, as I looked into her soul, she quickly handed my sechguel, locker code ect. the walked out the door finding my locker, while students move out of my way hearing " wow, she must be the newbie? ,she hot for a villain" ect,  got to my locker, shoved my stuff in.

"Well, well, well look who we have here fresh meet?" I turn to see Cruel and Ursual, "oh no I'm not fresh in fact I'm rotten, rotten to the core" their eyes widden "A-Arquilla?" shook my head then grabbed Cruels throat, "It's Phenixs to you" then through him to the ground, Ursual look at me in shocked, when I swiftly turn I see my old group of friend and start walking to the Scarlet (Scar), Jade Hook (Captian hook), Jaz (Jafar) and G,g (Guston).

They all smirked at me "Well look at the badass and wear is your tail and ears?" Hook says as I giggled,  to feel eyes starring at me, "my ears and tail are hiding don't worry I still got them. My head snaps to see Cruell and Ursual with Malieficent, his eyes widden to see me, well I have to bring my game up then.