Chapter 2

Liam's POV                    

"You’re probably wondering why I brought you to this specific area". Amanda looked around the empty and forgotten warehouse. 

"It's because in here, no one can hear you scream *A sadistic smile crosses her face* Liam looked at her terrified. He looked at his band mates and see they still haven't woken up yet. 

"Don't worry about them, they'll be up soon the drug takes a little while where off". What the fuck, she drugged us! I looked at Amanda and concentrated hard on where I have seen her before. After a long while of just staring I realized who she was!

She was the dark haired girl that Zayn picked up. Amanda must have drugged Zayn and got each of us after that. 

"Where are we" I quickly looked over and saw that Harry woke up. 

"Harry you’re up, amazing now I can wake the rest up and tell them about my plan" Squealed Amanda excitedly. 

Once she woke the rest of the band up she sat us in a straight line, making us go on our hands and knees behind one another. I looked at Zayn and whispered

"Why is she doing this”? He replied 

"I really don't know why". We went back to it, trying to figure out what she was planning and why it was called the Human Centipede. 

"Before I start the surgery, I want you guys to give me a concert". Amanda looked at us with a huge grin on her face while she said it. I turned over to Harry and gulped, 

"Did she say surgery"... The band all looked at each other nervously. We started the "Concert" with the song One Thing. Amanda looked like she was enjoying it until Niall messed up a lyric. All of a sudden she pulled out a gun and shot him in the head.

"DON'T MESS UP MY FAVRIOUTE FUCKING SONG". We all looked horrified as we looked at Niall's dead body on the floor. 

"Start again" Amanda said pointing the gun at us. Reluctantly we started the song again careful not to make another mistake