Chapter 1

Girl's POV

I was grinding against some stranger in a club to 'Back in Time' by Pitbull, but everything in my vision was blurred because I was so intoxicated, so I had no idea who I was dancing with.  I could tell he was young and good-looking, but I couldn't see his face clearly if I turned around to look.  I'm not going to remember him tomorrow; I usually black out at sometime during the night when I drink.  I would also probably have to get a taxi home; because my best friend Lissa would probably go home after the first time she got sick.

I could feel his hands on my ribcage, slowly trailing down to my waist, my hips, my legs.  His fingers played with the hem of my dress, and I spun around to meet his lips.  His lips tasted strongly of expensive liquor, and he kissed me hungrily, full of lust and desire.  I kissed him back greedily, wanting more of him.  

He pulled away from me teasingly, taking my hand and leading me off the dance floor.  The last thing I remember is kissing him pressed up against a brick wall with my legs wrapped around his waist, and getting into the passenger seat of his car.

*****

Boy's POV

I rolled over groggily, feeling a steady pounding in my head.  I nearly pissed myself when my arm hit something.  It wasn't the bed, it wasn't a pillow, it was a girl.  She lay asleep next to me looking beautiful despite the makeup that was smudged around her eyes.  Her shiny black hair lay around her head in waves.  What scared me was that she had the white sheet clutched to her chest, revealing that she had no shirt or bra on.

Shit, no.  It couldn't have happened. 

I peeked under the covers at myself, seeing I was naked as well.  No, this can't be, I'm not the kind of person to do this.  I don't even know her name, I met her at the club, danced with her, kissed her, took her home and had sex with her?  This isn't me.  

Being careful not to wake her the beautiful girl beside me, I peeled the covers off of myself and climbed out of bed, pulling on some boxers and sweatpants.

I left the room silently, I walked into the kitchen to grab some pain killers- my head was about to explode.  "Morning, Zayn!  Hungover?" Louis asked me cheerily, sipping his tea and sitting down at the bar counter.  I nodded, pressing my fingers into my temples.  "Yes Lou.  How are you so happy?" He shrugged.  I just sat across from him and laid my head in my arms on the counter.

I looked up at him, as he stared at me thoughtfully and sipping his tea.  He looked at me for a minute, narrowing his eyes a bit.  "What, I'm hungover." I mumbled, hoping it would cover up the fact that I slept with a random girl last night.

Just then, Harry, Liam and Niall entered the room.  Niall and Harry were stumbling only slightly; they'd always held their alcohol well.  But Liam walked upright, looking happy and normal.  Smart boy; he didn't drink last night; he never does because of his kidney.

They settled down with their freshly made cups of tea, still waking up.  

We heard a sound in the hallway.  Shit, shit, shit.  I meant to sneak her out of here so the guys wouldn't know about the kind of person I had been last night.  

Heads whipped around and eyes settled on different people, wondering whose 'friend' it had been. All eyes were either on me, Harry, or Niall; because Liam and Louis had girlfriends.

The beautiful girl emerged from the hallway with my vintage Guns n Roses t-shirt on, and without makeup.  She looked stunning in my shirt.  

She rubbed her eyes, leaning against the wall.  "Where am I?" she mumbled in a soft, sleepy voice.  Her eyes searched the room, eyes widening at the sight of us, and her jaw hung loose when her gaze fell on me. "Zayn?"

All the eyes in the room fell on me, and I felt my face pale.  "Hey," I said sheepishly, avoiding the girl's eyes.  Anger flashed on her face momentarily, and within a second, the guys cleared the room, leaving me and the nameless girl alone together.

"I woke up naked.  What happened last night?" she asked directly, stepping closer to me with angry eyes.

I couldn't handle looking her directly in the eyes, so I turned my back to her and fumbled with the bottle of painkillers.  "Need one?" I asked her, answering her question with a new question.  She hesitated before taking the bottle from me and popping her dosage into her mouth.  

"Excuse me, we're not done talking." She grasped my arm and pulled me around to face her.  "We had sex," I said bluntly, staring into her sharp eyes.  Her angry face fell to a look of shock, even though she clearly knew before what had happened.  Instead of talking any further, she shook her head and ran from the room.

I didn't want to follow her; I wouldn't be able to help her in this situation.  I ran my hands through my messy hair and let out an exasperated breath, wandering into the living room where the boys sat.  

I fell into the couch next to Liam, who patted my shoulder in attempt to comfort me.  

'Hey, is that her purse?" Niall asked, pointing to a white purse in the armchair.  I shrugged, "It's not mine."  I decided to check, just in case, and I found an iPhone.  

I chuckled to myself, as I took it to the couch, put my number in her contacts and returned the phone to her purse.

She came walking out of the hallway wearing her dress from last night, which was a peach colored sweetheart dress.  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52879734)

She took one look at me, turning away quickly, looking shy.  She took her purse from the chair and grabbed the handle of the door, about to leave, but I jumped up quickly and took a hold of her arm.  "Wait, what is your name?"

She looked at the ground, biting her lip.  "Faye," she whispered, before pulling her arm from my grip and leaving the room, leaving the house, possibly leaving my life.

(Picture of Faye to the right, I don't know the actual girl's name --->)