Chapter 29

August 30/2018

Belle: What time are you picking me up again?

Ana: 12:30, I'll leave the house as soon as Henry's done his lunch that way he'll hopefully nap for most of the trip... maybe...

Belle: Okay that's fine, I just didn't know if I had time to eat before you picked me up

Ana: I can come later if you need me too.

Belle: No that time is perfect. See you soon

Ana: Yup

    Throwing my phone down on my bed I picked Henry up out of his bassinet and walked over to his Nursery. I had laid out his little outfit already so all I needed to do was get him change out of his pyjamas and into his day clothes. Getting rid of his very full and smelly diaper I cover his butt with diaper cream and got a nice clean diaper on him. With Henry dressed and ready for the day I headed back over to my bedroom to get myself dressed for the day. I put Henry in the middle of my bed with pillows all around him so he wouldn't be able to roll anywhere.

    Walking into my closet I found a white and grey-blue stripped button-down shirt. It was a little longer of a shirt so I grabbed some plain black leggings to wear as well. The shirt was an off the shoulder tank-top style. Once I was dressed I grabbed Henry off my bed and put him in the middle of my bedroom floor on his tummy and then I grabbed my makeup bag off my dresser and sat down in front of my full-length mirror. I put on barely any make-up because lately my skin had been really nice and I don't want to mess that up by covering it in makeup. So really I only put on some nude/natural looking eyeshadow, mascara, and some nude lipstick. I haven't really had nice skin since getting pregnant all the extra hormones and crap just made my face a mess, and somehow I've managed to get it looking nice again so I don't want to mess with that too much.

    Once I was completely ready for the day, I lastly grabbed my Tiffany's necklace from Dad, and my 'H' bracelet from Belle and put them on. Grabbing my purse and sunglasses I slipped my sandals on and headed back into Henry's nursery putting him down in his crib so I could get his diaper bag packed and ready for the afternoon of shopping. I had ordered a bunch of new clothes online so I didn't really need much for myself but I knew I was still going to buy a bunch. I did need to get some toys and stuff for Henry though because all he had right now is a ball and he needs some other things. But I'm not going to get him too much since we are going to be having a small party for his half birthday just because. Downstairs I had Henry on my hip as I walked around the house doing a few random things. Now that his neck is getting stronger and all that fun stuff I can actually carry him upright in my hips and he's been loving it.

    Dad was at work today since it was a Thursday so I had kind of left a mess down here after I finished my breakfast. So now I was clawing that up quickly before I had to leave to go and pick Belle up. The very familiar sound of Emmett's ring tone chimed on my phone and I pulled it out of the waistband of my pants where I had tucked it with my free hand.

Emmett: Morning Babe

Ana: Hi

    Sitting down on the couch I opened up a couple of the buttons my shirt and got everything adjusted so Henry could start eating his lunch. I had pre-made myself a salad before going up to get dressed so I had brought that over to the couch with me so I could eat it while Henry ate.

Emmett: You're going shopping with Belle today right?

Ana: Yes, did you need me to get you something?

Emmett: No I don't need you to get me anything. Can I come over to hang out for a bit tonight?

Ana: Yeah sure, I hoping to be home in time for dinner so you can come over whenever you want after your shift