A/N

Hi

I'm Effie! (yes i will do this before every story i write. deal with it. *mlg air horns start blaring*)

And welcome to mah story!!

So, this is a series of Undertale Oneshots, as evidenced by the book title. 

I'm no good at coming up with ideas for an entire oneshot book, so I'm enlisting help from you, the reader! Yes you! I can see you in bed, on your device, eating cereal out of the box! Do you need some excitement in your life? Buy the Shark Vacuum Cleaner tod- WRONG THING EFFIE SNAP OUT OF IT! 

Anyway, what I meant to say was, I WILL TAKE REQUESTS! Just put what you would like to see in the comments, and a short description, and I will do my best to make it happen.

If you didn't read the book description, and are here to request the SansxReader lemon oneshot you've been looking for, then get out.

THIS IS A SOMEWHAT CHILD-FRIENDLY ACCOUNT

I WILL NOT do shipping, unless I can work in some Asriel (the ship, not the goat) or Alphyne. But not an entire oneshot that is centered around one ship. 

Also, I hate ships that aren't canon. There, I said it. Now come at me with your pitchforks and torches. 

No, you will not faze, so come at me with all your will. My spirit's stronger, burning brighter, with the ones you killed. (one of my favourite songs[yes i am australian})

I think I've said everything, so, my remaining audience, let's start with the first oneshot.

~Effie Trinket