Perfect Timing. - (ii)

Her POV

                           It's been a year.

                          She got good grades, got into her first choice of school.

                         And he has not replied for a year. She remembered being disappointed after he stopped replying her emails, but the past is in the past, yeah? She's made good friends and is getting good grades. One might say that that's great, but she says it's back to normal again. Her life has never been interesting, in fact, the day she met that blonde boy, she thought that she could go on an adventure! She decided not to hope that much again. 

                     She looked at the time; 5:30 am, 20 more minutes of napping before off to school. It's the date when she met him, 25th May. She groaned, plopped her head on her pillow and chided herself, its just the same date, nothing interesting is going to happen. 

~

Their POV

                  It's the date where Sunny met her, but who is she? Raymond pondered.

                 A look-a-like of their missing best mom friend whom they found months ago. Raymond told Sunny to stop messaging the doppelganger when they found her. She might just be someone that looks exactly like her, but there was suspicion in his gut everytime he thought of her and he knows to trust his instincts. 

               "THE BUILDING'S ON FIRE!" 

                Raymond stood up, immediately grabbing his friends by their hoodies to - be met with no fire? Sunny was snickering. Kit, whose feet was high off the ground, started kicking the air and demanded to be put down. 

                Raymond muttered under his breath, putting both of his friends down. 

               These imbeciles.

               Kit stared at him, "You back yet? You've literally been staring at us for ages. Or maybe you're checking out Sunny."

               He flicked her on the forehead. Sometimes, he regretted finding her. 

              Kit rubbed her forehead painfully, giving her attacker a playful glare. At least Ray's acting normal.

             "Sooo...can we meet up with this doppelganger of mine?" she suggested eagerly.

             Sunny nodded, his face returning to its normal colour from the comment Kit made. He blinked, his optics becoming a bright yellow when opened again. Lights projected from his eyes, forming a screen of blurry colours before forming Kit's doppelganger. Information slowly appeared next to her, including her current status. 

             Kit nodded, "Let's pay a visit!"

             Raymond blinked, "but we haven't had breakfast."

            Sunny's stomach growled to join in the conversation.

           "...breakfast it is."

~

Her POV

          6 22 a.m.

         She panted.

        Nearly there!

       She managed to reach the fourth floor with her bags without stopping. She immediately collapsed at one of the benches that were positioned near the corridor that leads to the corridor of the classrooms (corridor-ception). Damn her heavy bags. She took out her phone and plugged in her earphone, playing her music, and took the photo of the always dark classroom corridor. It was a habit of hers to take a picture of it, write a weird-ass caption and post it on her status. 

       And that was the end of resting her legs. She tucked her phone into her pocket and stood up, the bag straps digging into her shoulders. She paid no mind to it and continued walking to the dark corridor. 

      Damn whoever thought of leaving the lights off every morning. She whimpered. 

     She's not proud of being scared at the dark, sometimes she swore that she saw a silhouette running past. A shiver crawled up her spine.

     She put down her two heavy bags with a sigh of relief. She went down with them, slouching against her rocky bag. She took out her fluffy black jacket from her tote bag, hugging it as if to ward off evil demons. Her heart was hammering in her chest.

    The lady who opens the door would either come at 6 30 or 7 (if it was the other lady), followed by the stream of her classmates. Just a few more minutes...

~

Their POV

    6:35 a.m. 

    They finally finished their breakfast, mostly Sunny and Kit yapping Raymond's ears off. Raymond glanced at Kit, who was oddly keeping quiet and staring off into space.

   He threw a marshmallow at her face. 

   Her reaction was priceless, a mix of pure confusion and shock. 

   "Sorry what?"

   Sunny poked her in the sides, emitting a yelp from her. "What's on your mind, Kitto?"

   She scooched away from him, squinting at his hands, "nothin important."

   The two males sighed at this. She would always be that secretive, they barely managed to get anything out of her when she classified it as a secret.Heck, she didn't even tell them where she went and why she disappeared off without a clue. She just shrugged it off and casually replied, 

"Secret."

   Sunny tried not to stray off their task. He reminded them of what they were going to do. The trio all had the same feeling about Kit's doppelganger. It's as if she was someone...important? Anyways, thanks to Sunny's scan on her, they managed to somehow view her Whatsapp and Hangouts (she literally didn't have any social media besides those two) and get enough info of where she currently is.

    "Whoa, who the fuck goes to school this early?" Raymond had commented when they saw her status. A dark corridor with the caption, 'imagine if the darkness was just a cloak and it's actually a portal.' Maybe they found someone weirder than Kit. Whether that's good or bad, they don't know.

     "Language, Sun-Ray."

    More marshmallows were thrown at Kit's face by both males.

    Right now, they were preparing to head off. Kit was wearing a light brown trench coat that touched the floor, inside were pockets, to her liking. She slapped on some straight jeans and wore a loose, messy, white shirt. She had a belt around her waist that held some objects. Her light blue hair gleamed through the mixture of colours. Her yellow eyes were switched to hazel to not arouse any suspicion.

    Raymond wore a red and black plaid shirt that was tucked into black track pants. His usually dark green hair was now dark brown, only the faintest amount of dark green on the tips of his curly hair. His dark green eyes maintained since it was known as a natural colour to people.

   Sunny wore a blue-patterned shirt that was split into two, one pattern on each side, it was tucked out, slightly covering his dark blue shorts. His bright, yellow hair, had changed somewhat like Raymond's, only that it had become light brown with yellow tips.

   "Time to go!"

~

Her POV

Three people fell onto the classroom's tables nearby, causing a shock to her and her classmates. The only girl in the trio stood up, her blue hair hurting her eyes. She watched as her classmates backed off while she stayed where she was.

    Before the intruders managed to speak, she said

    "Nani the fuck, Kit?"

    (A/N)

HAHAHA I UPDATED
okay im sorry starting in a new school is tiring ahahaofhodsidfhios, tell me if you want more?