15.

[ the chapter is not edited and it's really not the best one . ]

"And then we kissed. Is it bad that I liked it, mom?" Jay smiled at her innocent son. "No at all. But when Niall will know that you are boy then maybe he'll feel betrayed, Lou."

Louis frowned because she was right. Niall would never want to kiss him if knew he was a boy. But he was starting to like the blonde boy. He sighed and went back to his room.

Meanwhile.

Harry was determined to know about the reason behind Niall and Louise's weird behavior. Harry was going to make Niall confess everything and only one thing can help him to do that; food. Niall loves food a lot. Harry baked cookies; his new hobby. He packed them and headed to Niall's place.

Niall was standing in front of his full-length mirror, happily gazing his now brace-free teeth. They were straight and amazing, now. Niall felt so happy. His thoughts rushed back to Louise and his kiss. It was an accident but Niall was ecstatic that it happened.

He heard the doorbell went off. Whistling, he went to open the door. He rolled his eyes when he saw a certain dramatic lad. "What do you want, Hazzie?" Niall smirked.

"Just wanted to meet you, Nialler!" Harry smirked back. He pushed Niall aside walked in his house. Niall slammed the door shut. He smelled something very delicious.

"What's in that bag?"

"Cookies. I made them," Harry said proudly. "Want some?"

"Yes!" Niall jumped happily.  He snatched the bag from Harry and munched on them hungrily. Harry was amused. He noticed something different. Niall's teeth were brace-free.

"Your braces?"

"They are off now. My teeth are straighter than ever." Niall showed him his teeth. Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh and Harry, if you think you'll stuff me with these cookies and take me under your wing then my friend, you are w-r-o-n-g." Niall ate his last cookie and tossed the bag back to Harry.

"I just want to know why you and Louise were behaving so weird that day?" Harry grumbled. Niall laughed loudly.

"You are dramatic as fuck, Harry. You cry like a baby when Lou kisses my cheek and if I told you what happened you might get a heart attack," Harry's heart was beating erotically. He was scared.

"Just tell me!" Harry pleaded.

"Well, me and Louise-

"Louise and I" Harry corrected.

"Yeah, Louise and I..." Niall leaned closer to Harry who leaned closer as well. "Louise and I kissed under a tree."

Harry jumped back with a shocked expression. "You are bluffing me."

"Go ask Louise." Niall picked on his nails with a smug smile. Harry looked crushed. His bottom lip wobbled and tears brimmed his eyes. "You are lying,"

"Well...wait," Niall took out his phone. He called someone and put the call on speaker. Three rings later, he heard Jay's voice. "Louise gave you her number? But she told me she didn't have a phone and gave me Jay's number!"

"It's Jay's only, now shush!" Niall whispered. "Hey Jay, it's Niall. Can I speak with Lou?"

"Sure Niall."

Harry bit his lips nervously. "Hello,"

They heard Louise's voice. "Hey Lou, Niall here."

"Mom told me," Harry heard the shyness in Louise's voice.

"What are you doing?"

"I am just lazing around." Louis giggled.

"Oh. You know, my braces are off. Now, my teeth are straight." Niall said excitedly. Harry was jealous and hurt.

"That's very good, Nialler. You must be looking very good." Louis blushed when complimented Niall. Niall smirked at Harry. "Thank you, Lou. Oh, Lou?"

"Hm?"

"Sorry for that day. I really didn't mean to kiss your mouth." Louis was red like tomato.

"I-It's okay, Nia-Nialler... I- um... I kinda l-liked it," Louis squeaked  out and ended the call.

Niall was blushing madly totally forgot about a certain tearful curly haired boy. Harry sat there motionless. He was really hurt and heart broken. He loves Louise as well, maybe more than Niall.

Harry blinked his eyes repeatedly to restrict his tears but it failed. He rushed out of Niall's house in tears.

Harry was a mess. He was sitting in his room, looking out of the window. The grey cloudy sky represented his mood, his gloominess. Soon it was heavily raining outside.

Harry wanted Louise. He and his body craved for Louise. Harry was going to make the girl his' and Harry was determined to do that.

[ i hope you like it x ]