chapter 7 - in love and fighters.

this one is for xxchloe123 coz she is so funny and i LOVE her story xx read it NOW!!!

Megans POV

When we came out the pool we went to the games room for a bit. Whilst jace played call of duty 1 and 2, i played guitar hero. Jace came behind me and changed it to multi-player.

"game on baby"

I played a huge free solo whist jace played a few notes put with loads of tricks like hammer-ons and pull-offs and whammies.

And of course i won because after a bit i started doing some as well.

"babe your amazing" he said

"i know" i said

"cheeky" he said and threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs. He chucked me on the bed and jumped on after me.

"your so evil baby" i said, kissing his cheek.

After that we just lay there for a few hours with his arm around me talking.

Brittanys POV

"she stole jace off me mason. what do you expect me to do"

"hmmm" he said, thinking "you could fight her"

"good idea baby" i said kissing his cheek

"you can fight for position of alpha"

"we will fight on thursday"

"what 2 days"

"yes"

"okay, if you want"

"well then i will sort it out with jace later "

"thanks sweetie"

Jaces POV

"so you want my mate to fight your mate" i said, confused

"yes"

"why" i said once again confused

"because britt wants position of alpha female and w ecant fight coz we're brothers"

"well we could fight but it wouldnt work properly"

"i know so britt wants to fight megan"

"megans a fighter you know she will crush britt"

i was telling the truth. Megan WAS a fighter

"yeah well we should at least let britt try"

"okay, when" i said

"friday coming"

"its soon" i was very concerened for megan. she was my mate. i had to care.

"practice her up then bro"

"will do" and with that, he left.

I walked to where megan was and told her.

"well bring it on, i wanna crush her" she said

"your very enthusiastic about this"

"i know, im gonna win"

"i know you are, im sure of it"

and we walked upstairs to get ready for bed.

*the fight*

Brittanys POV

As i walked into the stadium the crowd went wild but not for me, for megan.

i walked into the ring and said ...

"game on megan"

And punched her in the stomach.

She punched me straight in the ribs repeatedly. i kicked her in the stomach and walked away. She lunged at me from behind so i did a front flip into an air-round-off and then did a back flip and shifted in mid-air. She lunged forward and also shifted mid-air and when she landed she growled at me.

she charged at me and kicked me to the other side of the ring. she bit stomach and ripped my fur out but not before she bit both my legs and waist and left. And all i heard before i passed out was jace saying

"Get in there megs"

*next day*

Where am i" i asked, shaking my head.

"your at home in your room" a nice lady asked.

"who are you?" i was wondering

"i am your mother, this is your father" she said pointing to the man next to her "and this is your best friend-" she pointed to the girl next to her

"santana" i said "what happened"

"megan, she beat you in the fight last night"

"oh yeah" i said horrified running to the bathroom to see how bad the damage to me was.

There was a scar on my right arm , a hige bith on my stomach and a big cut on each lega and one on my waist, and lots,and i mean lots, of bruises.

I ran out of my room and down to megan and jaces. I barged in only to see them watching tv all happy that she won the fight. I ran up to megan and punched her straight in the face only to be dragged out of the room ny the hair by jace.

"never do that again" he shouted and closed the door in my face.

I walked to my room and cried for hours and hours and hours.

Why did i do that???