chapter 10

....At the door was Ray...

Ray: hey.

Amias: hey looking down nervously we are almost done.

amias (POV) OMG im talking to Ray , i hope i look alright! what if he thinks im lame. OMG i cant believe im still looking at the ground. END OF (POV)

Ray (POV) WOAHH, this girls’ beautiful. shes def. gonna be MY girl! I hope she’ll be rooming with me on the bus. her hair is so long! and her swagg is on POINT! she def. the girl for me.                 END OF (POV)

Ray:well beautiful let me take your bags smiles with a wink smiling extra big.

Amias :thanks Ray. ill uh, go get the others.

Ray: alright beautiful dont take too long. winks at her

amias: okay. smiling back

ON THE BUS

lucy: :sooo, where are we sleeping?

Prince:well we all gotta partner up.

Lucy:okay so who am i with?

Prince: you can be with me beautiful!

All the girls OHHWEEE

Lucy: shut up! and okay, thats alright with me. smiles

Prince: cool, ill help you unpack.

Lucy: alright, LEGGO.

Prince laughin okay beautiful haha.

camz: what about me?

PROD (POV) woahh, i gotta have her, shes amazing! look at her curves. yep shes gonna be my number 1 girl for sure! END OF (POV)

Prod: youll be with me, IF you want?

camz; smiling extra big Id lovee to!

Prod: haha coo , lets go unpack you ;)

Guezz: soo i- Roc: you can be with me cutie.

Roc winks at her

Guezz blushing umm, okay smiling see ya Amias.

Amias : yeah, yeah w/e…

Ray: dont think i forgot about you cutie. you gonna be with me tonight.

Amias: umm okay i guess.

Amias (POV) OMG im actually gonna be with Ray in HIS room! this is A M A Z I N G! this is a sign that he may like me! but i still gotta keep my guard up. END OF (POV)

Amias: well ill get my stuff. ill be right back there.

Ray: riight.

RAY (POV) God dang! the Lord gave me an A N G E L! she got the body of a model! shes beautiful. the way she walks.its amazing! i hope she likes me, but i think she may be playin hard to get. smirks if thats how she wanna play then thats cool with me! i can break her from that.END OF (POV)

LATER THAT NIGHT....

TO BE CONTINUED....