Chapter 13: Let's get y'all all caught up!

After 1 year.....

Well y'all its Mariah yea I know, I know it's been a while. So let me catch y'all up! As you know I had the baby! After the test came back positive Ray fainted, Summer got excited, and the boys was trynna help Ray up. You know now that I think back on it, it was really funny. So of course 9 months later I had the baby it was a baby boy and we named him Jayden. He has been one of the best things in my life. Oh and ofcourse my mama had to find out, she was a little disappointed at first but now she loves my little boy more then ever. I feel really bad about having him so young but abortion was never in the picture.

I know y'all wanna know what happened to me and Ray so here it goes. Ray is a wonderful father to Jayden, he even request a little time here and there off of work so he can spend time with me and Jayden. But I can honestly say that even though I made a HUGE mistake, I made it with the right person. Me and Ray we are still together in a way. We aren't as strong as we used to be but we still have feelings for each other, it's complicated. I still have the ring he gave me, he told me to keep it. It's just our way to know that we may date other people but in the end we'll still be together. Kinda corny I know but I could  honestly say that there is a POSSIBILITY that we could get married one day,  we just need to see what it's like to date other people. HEY! DON'T JUDGE US!

Well now that you're all caught up let's come back to the present as of right now............