Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Ummmm uhhhhh." I was speechless from the view of the shirtless, bagging swim trunks with underwear showing at the top Lucas.

"Hey Miranda, Destiny!" Hanna came skipping to the front door in a skimpy for her bikini. It's not unusual for Hanna to wear a bikini because of her ex model mother, but a string bikini that barley covers anything? Not like her.

"What's with the swim suits? I thought we were just going to hang out." Miranda asked welcoming herself in Hanna's house.

"Well we were, but Lucas here decided to come in a swim suit, so I changed too," Hanna answered with a glowing smile then raised an eyebrow at me, "Destiny? Are you okay? Your just standing there."

My cheeks burned red and I slowly walked into the house. I gave a fake "I'm fine" smile to Miranda who had a confused look on her face.

"Well Miranda and I don't have swim suits so what do we do?" I asked with a hint of anger and a dash of jealousy. It was obvious Hanna was hitting on Lucas. She was sucking in her stomach (not like she needs to), twirling her hair and was standing really close to him so he could smell her signature watermelon shampoo and conditioner.

I would make sense for Lucas to date Hanna. Lucas is extremely tall but a little scrawny, he has big hands and feet, shaggy dark brown hair that always goes into his eyes, no pimples, straight white teeth and a natural tan that anybody would love to have.

Hanna also has blonde hair like me but mine is more of a bleach blonde and hers is a golden blonde and mine only reaches a little past my shoulders but hers reaches her butt. Hanna is petite with a great body (because she is a competitive dancer). Her teeth are also white and straight.

Together Hanna and Lucas would be a the picture perfect couple. They would have two kids, a boy and a girl that were just as perfect, live in a big house with a pool and a hot tub, two dogs, a pug and golden retriever that would win dog shows left and right and the perfect jobs of a big time model and a star baseball player.

"Destiny? Destiny? Destiny!" Miranda snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" I burrowed my eyebrows together.

"Are you sure your okay? Your kinda dozing off a lot." Lucas asked with a slight pity look that caused my face to turn red again.

"I'm fine. So should Miranda and I walk home and get swim suits?" I laughed.

"Ya that sounds like a good idea to me." Hanna smiled at Miranda and I.

"I think she was kidding." Miranda said while pushing her glasses up.

"Oh, well, help your self to the fridge and couch, I wanna swim some more. Come on Lucas." Hanna sprinted out to her yard and cannonballed into her pool.

Miranda shrugged and sat on the couch with a plop. "What to watch? Oh yay! The Simpsons is on! Come on let's watch it." Miranda squealed.

I sighed and joined her.

Destiny ^^