Tell Me A Lie

Taylor threw herself onto her bed and tears began streaming down her face. 'What. A. Day.' she thought to herself. Today, her first true love had taken her heart and threw it out the window. So much for her senior summer romance.

Seddenly, her phone rang from across the room. She stood up, revealing a tear stained pillow, and sombered over to grab her phone.

"Hello?" Taylor answered, trying to sound in a slightly better mood.

"OMG Taylor! You will never guess what just happened! Are you home?! I need to tell you in person!" Her best friend, Cher Lloyd sccreeched into the phone.

"Yeah, Im home. Come on over." Taylor responded, kind of upset it was her instead of her best guy friend, Liam Payne. Yes, you heard me right. The Liam Payne, from One Direction. They had known each other since they were 3, when they were in the same kindergarten class, and now that he was rich and famous, they were still super close.

Liam had always been a person she could constantly talk to, and he was always there for her, no matter where he was, she knew she could call him, and he would make time for her.

Cher hung up without even saying goodbye, and within a matter of minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Hey Cher." Taylor said while she walked in without even being asked to come in. "so what's the big news?" 

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! A super hot, famous boyfriend!" She responded. Right then, Taylor knew exactly who it was, exactly why her boyfriend had dumped her, and exactly why everyone had always said Cher would stab her in the back someday.

"Who is your new boyfriend?" Taylor asked ion a mono-tone voice, lacking all traces of enthusiasm. She already knew exactly who it was.

"JOHN MAYER!!!! THE JOHN MAYER!!! Hot, sweet, funny,-" Cher began before Taylor cut her off.

"My ex-boyfriend, John Mayer." She said, slightly jinting the burning anger that was forming within her.

"Yeah, but why does that matter? It's not as if he was ever that into you. He was just using you until he found someone he really liked" She said in a matter-of-fact voice, doing a ta-da motion towards herself. Taylor's jaw dropped.

"I can't even believe you just said that!"

"What?! I'm just stating the truth!"

"Well then tell me a god damn lie, if thats the freaking truth! I thought you were my best friend, "she said, the anger morphing into sadness, "clearly I'm not as smart as I thought I was. Remember our girl code? 'If you cry over a guy, a friend can't date him. It can't even be considered.'?" Taylor said shakily.

"Well, I'm sure we can make an exception." Cher said, completely full of herself.

"No, we really can't. And the fact that you think it would be okay for you to date him after what he literally just did to me, not even 24 hours ago, shows what an awful friend you are. get out of my house. I can't believe I ever trusted you" Taylor spat, just as a tear rolled down her cheek, and splashed onto the floor... (to be continued)