what's going on with the two of you?

Arianas POV

The World Cup starts today! YAY! I promised Ney that I will be there for every match he plays. My performance starts in an hour and I still have to change and do my hair my make up is ready. I changed in really short shorts and a Neymar Jersey with the 10 on it. I curled my hair and slipped in my Nike Air Max (they are yellow and green). "5 minutes till your show Rina" Jamie my Bodyguard I nodded. Neymar came over and hugged me wishing me good luck I nodded saying thank you and kissed him on the cheek after that Davi ran over and wished me good luck I smiled saying thanks he kissed my cheek and said that he loves me! He's soo adorable.

After the performance

Brazil vs. Croatia plays already 10 mins I'm watching it with Davi we cheered as Ney scored a goal "AHHHHHHH" We both cheered Ney ran over to us and kissed us both on the cheek the paps made alot of pics asking if we were together but I answered no he's a friend we cheered again as Ney scored the second goal for Brazil. The last minute Oscar scored the third goal. Ney came over "come on we go to the changing room" I looked at him confused "Why?" he shook his head and smiled "Just come" I nodded "Fine, but I'm hungry" he smirked "You're wearing my Jersey" I smirked back "Well I like it problem?" his smirk got bigger. Loser. I rolled my eyes we went to the changing room. Everyone was shirtless "I can't say I don't like the view" I smirked they chuckled except Ney "Guys cover up!" Ney said "What? She likes the view" Marcelo laughed I giggled and nodded Ney just glared "Ok Ok loverboy we are already dressed don't kill us!" Oscar laughed I shook my head and muttered 'Idiots' "Hey I heard that" They all said in union I laughed. Davi ran over to me and hugged my legs "I don't want to go to Mama I want to stay with you" he said "Aw but davi your mama misses you" he sighed and nodded "Ok but I'll miss you soooo much" I laughed and kissed him on the cheek "I'll miss you too baby" after that Carolina came over we talked a little, we are friends now I guess she said me and Ney are cute together but I said we are not together she just laughed and said not yet I rolled my eyes. We both said our goodbyes and hugged each other Ney ran over "So what did you two talk about?" I smirked and said "Oh nothing important" he didn't believe me but didn't continue to ask. "Hey what's going on between the two of you?" David Luiz asked I looked at him "What do you mean? We are just friends" he smirked bot believing me "Hmm I don't believe you! You both have something so spit it out" I rolled my eyes "Guys we are just friend" Neymar said loudly I nodded agreeing with him. After that we left the stadium. I hugged him as I was about to pull away he tightened his grip around my waist I giggled "Ney let me go" he chuckled and shook his head "I don't want to" I laughed "But I have to go to my hotel" I just shook his head again nit agreeing with me "You can sleep in my house, please" he pleaded me I sighed "Umm I don't know Ney" he hugged me tighter "Pleaseeeee" I sighed "Ok Ok fine lets go" he smiled at me as we jumped in his Car.
--------
heeiii guys! Sup?
soo new chapter
Hope you like it!
Please leave feedback :)
OMG I HAVE 1.2K READS ON THIS BOOK
*-* THANK YOUU SOOO MUCH ILYASM♥
-Paulina<3