Slug Run and ShadowClan

Chapter Two:

(Hannah's POV)

The amount of time it took for the Shane to notice me and my Blakk uniform was pretty short.

"Hey you there!"

Crap. My cover is blown... sort of. I stop moving and turn Nico around to face Eli and the rest of the Shane Gang. I take a good look at them. Eli looks a bit curious, Trixie downright ticked, and Kord is practically drooling over my Mecha. Hehe. Oh and Pronto? Eh too short to see.

"Yes," I reply. "Can I help you."

"Drop out of the tournament. Blakk's not getting that slug!" says Trixie.

At that moment a voice blares over the speaker system.

"Racers to the starting line please. Racers to the starting line."

"Duty calls Beatrice." I spit out, my words laced with venom.

Seriously if they knew what I went through trying not to get caught they wouldn't be talking. Pulling up to the starting line I brace myself for the horn.

In three...

Two..

One..

The horn blares and I spring forwards. All around me people and their Mechas are being destroyed one by one. I tell Nico to speed up until we get to a tunnel. When we get to a tunnel I jump off Nico and start building some traps. Tying and twisting rope, I make the best and biggest net I can. Nico barks at me and starts running. Jumping on her back we tear away from the rest of the race.

"Hey!" Somebody shout from behind me.

Turning around, I see Eli. That's not good. Nico senses my tension and runs even faster. Oh but of course he has to catch up to me.

"Why do you work for Blakk," Eli shouts over the wind." Ghouling slugs is horrible."

"Daya, drop the shield for ten seconds. Got it?"

Sighing, look over at Eli. He's staring at my slug in shock.

"But.. How... What?!"

"Illusions, Eli. Illusions."

And with that I shoot forward hopping over rocks and sliding under fallen trees. Eli has trouble keeping up to me but at least I'm in the lead. Sadly, what Eli and I don't see is the 100ft canyon in front of us. And down we go. Right into the heart of the ShadowClan. The ground gets closer and apon impact, I black out.

I've been out for at least a good hour or so. So now here I am, on the cold ground, with a broken leg. This just sucks. I hear the familiar hissing of the ShadowClan and slowly sit up.

"Hello," I call out.

"Ah Hannah. You haven't been here in a while."

The head of the ShadowClan steps out into the clearing I'm in. A few others follow his lead.

"I know," I reply. "Don't have to remind me."

My eyes dart around me as I finally take notice of where I am. I'm in the very heart of the ShadowClan territory. One one the ShadowClan notices my Blakk uniform a lets out a hiss, but the head of the ShadowClan calms him down.

"A few of us have been watching you Hannah," he says.

I nod and wait for him to continue.

" I must say, your works have been quite impressive."

Again, all I do is nod my head. Just then some bushes rustle a bit. The ShadowClan notice but don't seem too alarmed. I on the other hand, are freaking out. If I have to run? Well, that's not an option considering the state I'm in.

"Show yourself," a ShadowClan warrior calls out.

The rustling stop and out steps a scratched up Eli Shane with a ShadowTalker on his head and a disbelieving expression on his face. Oh no. If he heard my conversation, then I will be in deep. As he comes out, the ShadowClan just disappear. Stupid things.

"So your name is Hannah," Eli asks.

All I do is give him a full on glare and reach for my blaster which is about a two feet away from me. Wrong move. My broken leg shifts and I curl inwards hissing at the sudden pain. Eli comes closer and kneels down beside me.

"Ok if I'm going to help you, I need to ask one question. Who or what are you?"

I sigh and am about to lie about myself but Eli cuts in.

"And don't lie because I heard your whole conversation."

Well there goes that idea.