~ROYAL RUMBLE: The Queen's Wrath~

This is not a sequel of Royal Rumble.. This is the story of Tuffer's sister :) Nandun siya sa last chapter ng Royal Rumble :))

Oy! Oy! Bawal sa bata ah! Hep! Hep! HAHAHAHA.. Pinost ko na ang kanyang prolouge dahil excited na excited na talaga ako dito.. Gawa na din ang chapter 1 pero ipopost ko lang siya pag natapos ko na ang Royal Rumble..

Ibang iba po toh sa Royal Rumble na nauna.. Super kakaiba.. I challenge myself na gumawa ng ganitong story..

READ.ENJOY.VOTE.COMMENT.

ENJOY READING..

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

I may have the most beautiful face that you will see in your entire life. I may have an angelic face that can melt your heart in a simple smile..

But then that's just my physical appearance. I am the Queen of the Bitches!

Let me introduce myself i am Helena Cathena Martins.. They call me the DEVIL.. After my brother graduated years ago, i'm the one who replaced his throne..

I have a sexy body that can attract men in a single wink. I can seduce all my enemies anytime I want. I know my limitations and i know that I'm doing. Don't judge me because I'm doing this

To protect the school im ruling. You can taste my lips by a single kiss but be ready for the consequences.

You will feel the pain. You will feel the wrath i have. You will feel the scare i give. I'm your worst nightmare. You will feel what's the feeling on the HELL.

Again i am Helena Cathena Elise you can call me Elle. Enroll now on Royal University and enjoy studying here.

You are free here, you can do whatever you want but everything has a limitations..

Goodluck! Have a nice day bitches..

You will see a three faces of a girl that you will love in this story ;)