15th ♕

15th

How did he get that? What else could he possibly know? The obvious was my life, of course. But why didn't he tell me what he had wanted? It had been over a week already, and I hadn't heard a word

 or two from that reporter.

"And the friendly picnic with the prime minister's son?" Bridge was asking.

"Is up this afternoon," I intuitively replied, absent-mindedly walking while having a quick briefing with Bridge. We were about to transfer locations and head to Central Park.

"Your phone is ringing," Bridge thoughtfully informed me.

"Oh," I said, checking my phone. "I'll just answer it. I'll be in the car in a few."

"Okay," Bridge replied, heading to the car first.

"So what's up?" I answered the call.

"Hey, Georgey," Pete greeted me on the other line.

"Hi there, it's nice hearing from you again. This is Georgiette. I'm very pleased to be your acquaint—"

"Knock it off," Pete said.

I laughed. "I was just rehearsing my usual lines. So why did you call?"

"So?"

"So?" I echoed back.

"Is there something going on? You know after the," Pete hushed his voice, "reporter."

"Ah," I muttered, hushing my voice as well. Jack was standing right behind me, so I walked a few steps away. "I haven't heard from him yet."

He breathed out in relief. "Well, that's good news, with regards to the present. That remains to be a bad news, with regards to what's ahead."

"I feel so lost right now."

"Then we have to meet later," Pete proposed.

"Maybe that's a good idea. If we finish early, I'll drop by," I replied.

"What's up with your busy day?"

"Do you happen to know a singer whose name is Helen?" I asked him. Bridge said that Elliot's girlfriend was a lead singer in a band.

"Of course!"

"Can you tell me who she is?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm about to search for her face online. Bridge said that her band's famous. It's good to know some heads up before I meet her. But I don't have that much time, only fifteen minutes without traffic," I explained.

"You've seen her before," Pete told me.

"Really?" I shifted my phone to my other ear. "But she's probably not from our school."

"No," he answered. "She attended an elite high school."

"That's interesting. Art also attended one. I heard his best friend, the one called Elliot, was also from the same school. So putting two and two..." I said, thinking it over. "They must all have known each other from that elite high school."

"That must be the case."

"But seriously, where did I see her?" I quickly asked him, seeing that Bridge had already rolled down the window to check on me.

"Remember the movie poster I had in my room?"

"Which one?"

"Jessica."