Doctor Who - Michael In The Bathroom

Doctor in The TARDIS

I am hanging in the TARDIS at the greatest war starting to fall.

I could stay right here or disappear and nobody will remember at all.

I'm a madman in a blue box, and I am here all alone. Now I have nobody or a friend, no companion here left in my zone.

Everything felt fine, when my loved ones were there. And feel the faults all mine, so nobody's left here.

Now I'm just, Doctor in the TARDIS. Doctor in the TARDIS in space, forget how long it's been.

I'm just Doctor in the TARDIS, Doctor in the TARDIS in space. No one could come in.

I'm weighing it out 'till it's time to leave, I'm picking up doubt as I softly grieve.

I'm just Doctor who they all know, Doctor flying solo, Doctor in the TARDIS by himself- oh by himself.

I am fighting all that's out there, just ignoring all my history- memories got erased and they're replaced by the travels, Allons-y!

And I hear those Daleks, looking for me through the door, "Exterminate the Doctor!"

And I'm feeling sick, cause it makes me think of all the mistakes that I've done before!

Now it's just Doctor in the TARDIS, Doctor in the TARDIS in space.

I have regret those years, Doctor in the TARDIS, Doctor in the TARDIS in space.

As I choke back the tears. I'll wait as long as I need 'till I get to die, or I'll just blame that I'm weak and all the foes in the sky!

I'm just Doctor who they all know, Doctor flying solo, Doctor in the TARDIS by himself.

Knock, knock, knock, knock. They're gonna start to shoot soon-

knock, knock, knock, knock.
Wilfred's reminding too soon.

Knock, knock, knock, knock. It sucks you left me here alone.

Knock, knock, knock, knock. Again the last time lord of all.

Clang, clang, clang, clang- I feel the TARDIS blowing up!

Bang, bang, bang, bang- my big mistake was showing up!

Splash, splash, splash, splash- now I got a whole new face, and I'm a new type of space.

I'm now someone who is more, but I'm still the same Doctor for sure.

And I can't help but yearn, for a different time.

And think I look at the mirror, and the presence's not clearer.

Yet there's no denying I'm just...
in space.

Is there a sadder sight than, hmm, hmm, Doctor in the TARDIS in space.

This is a heinous life.

I should have stayed there on earth as John Smith and do more,

or wish I've offed myself instead, wish I was never born.

I'm just Doctor who's a loner, so he must be all older.

A designated driver, should have told Rose sooner!

Doctor flying solo, who you think you all know-

Doctor in the TARDIS by himself, oh by himself. Oh by himself.

All of you know me except my name, "fantastic me" are all the same.

——————

HOLY SHIT!! IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I WROTE ANYTHING AND ALL IN MY MIND WAS DOCTOR WHO!! And ofc, I got quite hooked with Be More Chill, I mean come on! The SQUIP is hot xD

Anyway, I miss you all, my readers. Thank you so much for your time. I guess I am back to my job as a writer and an artist, so wait for my new stories ^_^  I'll see you soon!