Follow Me I'm CrAzY

Umm.. yeah well here's a story that was only an idea ^_^ and well, for starters... it's not edited but i'll get to that.. you know, eventually xD have funnreading wattpadders ^_^

Well, for starters, I guess I am not crazy... I just have ADHD, that's all. And secondly, I'm not sure following me would be such a great idea for you. Reason why is because, well my reputation in school is the girl who will do anything to get on the teachers nerves.

However, my reputation at home is the lazy teenager who never does anything and has bad grades. It's not my fault that the teachers hate me- okay, so it is, but oh we'll, their loss. Wait what?

Anyways, my name is Ashleigh Summers, and I live in New York. I have a family of 4, my dad, who is a doctor, my mom, who is always all over the map because she is always being interviewed about her book (which is about family stress and things she never experienced), and my older brother, Tom, the goody goody. Oh wait, that's only 3, right, then there is me, the hyperactive trouble maker awesomely amazing girl that is 15 years old.

I had recently went to a school that's a good one, you know, until I frickin showed up five years ago. So, in sense, they have been putting up with me for five years, someone give them a gold star!

Until today, when my dad saw my report card...full of FAILS... You know? I think it's a win that I accomplished getting straight f's every semester and hiding my report card and changing the dates for parent teacher interviews for five years. Except the phone calls home about detentions, I am amazing.

So, yeah, my dad gave the usual lecture, but today I guess he switched it up, because if he didn't then I wouldn't be in the secretary's office waiting, but here I am.

THE 'LECTURE'

"Ashleigh Rain Summers! I can't have you failing all the time! What are we going to do about you? All you ever do is sit around and be lazy at home, and at school, you get detentions and not pay attention! How are we going to get you in a good university if you aren't a good student?" he asked me. I looked at him for a moment, and realized he was waiting for an answer, so gave him one.

"You aren't," I said simply. That seem to anger him more as he through his hands in the air, only to calm down a bit and lower his voice.

"Well Ashleigh, you know I can always put you into a different school, and start over, only thing is," he stopped and thought for a second which gave me time to speak.

"Do you really think that throwing me into another school is going to change my mind? That i am suddenly just going to be the good girl? That I really care about what happens to me?" I asked him.

"There's a chance, if you don't pull up your socks, you aren't going to go to this year's festival," he said simply. Hmm, the Summer's famous festival in New York... Or behaving...

"So, if I behave, then I can go to the week festival and misbehave there all I'd like to?" I ask.

"Well, we are holding it and that's all you ever do, pull your grades up though," was all he said. It's true, last year all I did was run around steal food here and there knowing I don't have to, pay for it.

So yeah, I'd just be all ninja and take it.

"What school do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I was thinking of that school that you never wanted to go to, what did you call it? Oh yeah, the nerd hall," I only called it that because my older brother went there. You see, he already graduated and left for college so he can be a doctor.

"So, you actually think I am smart enough to go there? That they would even think of letting me inside? Or even touch the front gates?" I laughed.

"You older brother Tom left quite a spot to fill in his last years, I think they would welcome you since you come from the same family," was all he said.