Good girls are bad girls who havent been caught

"What the fuck are you looking at nerd," the captain of the football team, tony said

"Nu-nu-nothing" I stuttered. I didn't mean to look at him. He just bumped into me and I wanted to see who it was.

"That's what I thought," he said, knocking the books out of my hands.

As I leaned down to pick them up I noticed someone helping me. Looking up I saw that it was one of the punk guys. You know, the ones who you see with the skinny jeans, weird hair, tattoos, and piercings. I believe his name was Zander. I'm pretty sure he was in a band.

"Here you go sugar," he said handing me my books. "Just ignore pricks like him. Hey what's your name?"

"Angel," I whispered, blushing. I'm not used to talking to people.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said winking. This caused me to blush a deeper shade of red. "Hey my band is performing at this club tonight and I would live it if you could come."

"I'll try," I said which caused him to smile.

"Well here," he said, handing me a pass." show his to the security and they'll let you in and let you backstage."

"Okay," I said. Looking up at the clock I saw I had two minutes to get to my next class. "I'm sorry I have to go."

As I ran down the hall I heard him yell after me, "See you tonight angel."

For the rest of the day I was excited for that night so as soon as the bell rang I was running for the door. I even jumped over everyone's legs as they tried to trip me.

Running home, it only took me 5 minutes. Entering my house I yelled at my parents that i was home and went straight towards my room.

Once secure in my room, I pulled out the pass to see what time it started. It said that it started at 6 so I had two hours to get ready. I headed towards my closet and hit a button to open a secret door.

One thing that people don't know about me was that this good girl appearance was just for show. It kept my parents off my case and it gave me more freedom.

Once inside my secret closest I ticked out this skin right black halter dress and some neon blue pumps.

I hopped in the shower and quickly washed my hair. Once out, I began to work on my hair and makeup. By the time u was done I has 15 minutes to get to the club. Running downstairs, I yelled at my parents that u was going to a "study" group, grabbed my keys and headed towards the club.

Walking to the front of the line, to the distaste of the people waiting, I showed the bouncer the pass so he let me in immediately. Entering the club, I heard the yells of the people still waiting in line.

The club was packed. Now this is my kind of scene. I made my way towards the bar, pulling out my fake id.

“So what’s a pretty little lady like you wan to drink,” said the bartender.

“Well if you really want to know,” I said, flirtatiously, “I would like a Pina colata.”

“Ok darling,” he said mixing my drink. Once finished he handed it to me and said, “Its o the house. Not many pretty woman like you come here.”

Taking my drink I said a quick thanks and made my way towards the stage. Lucky for me there was a table open right in front of the stage. Sitting down I took a sip of my drink and waited for the show to start. It didn’t take long for them to come on stage.

“Hello everyone. Welcome to the show. We are ‘Live to Die’” Zander said into the mic. “And this song goes to my little angel.”

He started singing ‘Perfect Porcelain’ by Marianas Trench. While singing he was looking around the crowed. Once he looked at me he got this look on his face like he recognized me but he couldn’t place it’

Looking straight into his eyes, I winked at him and blew him a kiss which caused him to blush.

While he continued to sing I got to look at him more closely. He was gorgeous with his messy brown hair and his bright green eyes. And his voice was just as beautiful as he was.

The show lasted for an hour and when they went backstage. Walking to the door where I would meet them, I showed them my pass and they let me through.

I saw that he was sitting on the couch while the others were playing pool. I walked up to him and sat on his lap. Kissing his cheek I said. “Hello gorgeous.”

“Um do I know you from somewhere?” He asked, still trying to place where he knows me from.

            “Aww I feel the love.” I said with a fake pout. I showed him the pass and I saw recognition in his eyes.

“Angel,” he asked. When I nodded he continued. “But why the sudden change?’

“Well you see,” I said leaning close to him. When my lips reaches his ear I whispered, “Good girls are bad girls that haven’t been caught.”

            Alter saying this, I leaned in and kissed him with all my might. He kissed back and we sat there for a good 5 minutes before we came up for air.

            “Well I liked you before but now I like you more,” he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

            “Hunny,” I said, moving my hips so that I grinded on him a little. “We are just getting started.”

A/N- i know this isnt the greatest but i wrote this o my way to see my uncle in the hospital. Tell me what yo think. Any criticism is constructive criticism