"Im sorry.." Chapter 2

I'm finally here. My aunts house. I always loved it here...My aunts was the nicest one in my family. She never judged me for my looks or for.. Andy.
All of my family called Andy a 'fag' behind our backs. Except for my Aunt and my other Uncle. They actually loved Andy, and the whole "Rocker- dude' look.
I took the keys out of the car and grabbed my phone. I got out of the car and slammed the door shut and made my way to the front door of her house.
My aunt was a brain surgeon, so she made A LOT of money. She only had one kid, and when he moved out she started getting a lot of money. My uncle left her for a younger girl about 10 years ago when I was 13. And I haven't seen him since. But that dosen't matter because I didn't like him anyway.
I knocked about 3 times and backed away about a step or two. I admired the house, it was a huge house. She didn't like living alone, so my grandma and grandpa live with her.
I honestly don't understand why she has a big house. I mean for god's sake, she has a maid! Growing up in my house, we had a small house, and NEVER had a maid.
(Photo of house is on the side ---->>> )
Before I could get any deeper in my thoughts my aunt opened the door.
She had black hair, and a tiny figure. She was actually a beautiful lady. Especially for her age.
"ABIGAIL!!" she yelled and smiled. She continued, saying:
"I haven't seen you since you were 16! You've grown to be such a pretty lady darling!" She said and brought me in for a bone-crushing hug.
I laughed and hugged her back.
"I know! I missed you! Well me and Andy broke up.. And I need to get out of that stupid town. So I came here. I was hoping I could stay with you until I get enough money to--" I said, but she cut me off by saying,
"You didn't even have to ask! Of course you can! And you and Andy broke up? Good heavens, why? Here come in and sit down. Ill make coffee and we'll talk."
She pulled me inside and I sat down on the love seat. After about 2 minutes she came back with two cups of coffee.
"So hun, what happened with you and Andy?" She said taking a sip of her hot coffee.
I sighed and took a sip of mine. I then told her everything that happened and she looked at me with wide eyes.
"Ahh! You were too good for him anyway deary. I love you, every need a shoulder I'm here." She said and smiled.
I gave her a smile back a took another sip of my coffee.
We sat in a silence just finishing off our coffee. it wasn't an awkward silence, it was just a comfortable silence. After I was done with my coffee I went to the car and got my bag.
My aunt showed me my room and I started unpacking, and I saw a picture of me and Andy.
This was my absolute favorite picture of us. I loved Andy, so much. Hell, I still do! I need him.. but he did this to me.
I checked my phone. And had a new text message. Andy has been no stop trying to contact me. These were the messages.
Andy- "Abigail please! I love you!"
Andy- Please.. just answer your phone.
Andy- Okay its clear, you don't want to talk to me. I know.
And since I can explain over phone call, I'll do it in a text.
Okay, Allie called me and said she tried to get a hold of you but you wouldn't answer your phone. Her boyfriend broke up with her and she was sad. So I told her to come over and I would try to get ahold of you.
She came over and I still couldn't get ahold of you. I was in the middle of telling her that, and she kissed me! And it just led on to other things..
I'm sorry! It didn't feel anything with her, I feel spark with you.. please just talk to me.."
I sighed and a tear slid down my cheek. Followed by another, then another, then another. Sooner or later I was hysterically crying into my pillow. I grabbed my phone and texted Andy.
Me- Andy...I loved you. You could have stopped her!!!!And you didn't I'm sorry,  but now I'm at my aunts. I can't stand to live so close to you or anyone else in the town.. I'm sorry..." I replied.
I looked at the time- 9:04 P.M
I was expecting to get another text from Andy. But instead it was a call. I still had his name in my phone under 'Andy-bear'. And his caller-I.D was the picture that I had framed..
Okay so either, I answer the phone and hear his voice. Which that itself might make my cry like a baby.

OR, be a baby and not answer.
So either way I'm a baby. -.-

I sighed and pressed 'ANSWER' and prepared myself to hear his voice.
"You finally answered!!Did you read my text?"
"yes but-" i said, but he cut me off.
"Good!Now are you at your aunt Sara's?" He said.
"Yes but-"
He cut me off AGAIN
And said:
"Ill be there in a hour."
"ANDREW BIERSACK! LISTEN TO ME INSTEAD OF CUT ME OFF DAMN IT. Don't come here! Its the last thing I need."
I waited a few moments and then he said: "im still coming."
I sighed and responded with a "I figured."
I hung up, and about a hour later I heard this down stairs.
"Andy? Ohh um Abiagil's upstairs, but I don't think it's a good idea to see her right now. Andrew-"
"SEND HIM UP!" I yelled and then heard boots pounding up my steps.
My door opened and their he stood in the doorway. His hair a mess, and honestly you could tell he was crying.
"Abigail, I'm so sorry." he said and ran to me while pulling me in a hug. I couldn't help it, I cried. Now I BALLED. Like a baby. Right into his chest.
He even started crying himself. I couldn't help what I felt about him.
"Ab, take me back.." Andy choked out.
"I will Andy." I said. Andy smiled, for the first time since he has been here and pulled me into a kiss.
Right when he did that I got a text,
It said:
'Hey it's Ricky that guy that changed your tire. Well since your in L.A I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? You don't have to..just wondering.."
well im fucked.

GUYS! Well heres chapter 2 xD.
Btw, this is just a fan-fiction so its fake.

Also, I LOVE Juliet and Andy together! And the photo is actually Andy and Juliet. Just pretend it's Abigail, for the fan fic.

fan, vote, blah blah blah.
Love, Lexi. <3