My Little story

Hermione's POV

Oh Harry, when he asked me what's wrong, i sobbed into his arms. i heard a distinctive voice behind me saying "big girls don't cry and ya a big girl and why are you hugging each other? BTW Potter aren't you with the red haired girl"-- Reneaiè Borggrasš- another girl from Slytherin and one of my enemy. "Shut up" Harry said. Thanks I whispered back. Harry then said " you don't have to tell me what's wrong if you don't feel like it" No it's fine. I then let go of his arm and explained. It took up most of the lesson and I could not believe we did not get in trouble. 

After First period and i was walking to second period with Harry, people stared at us and started to whimper. Has the rumour Borggrasš said was really spreading and that fast? I saw Ginny and waved her to come her. She did and first thing she said to us was Traitors then left us standing there amused. Harry of course ran after all and leaving me standing there not knowing what to do until I saw the ferret and his little goons in front of me. That got my Attention.

What are you doing here you are blocking the pathway. "Shut Up" Parkinson said to my. Why don't you- but i was cut off by Malfoy saying, Mudblood is the rumour really true you and Potter are a thing leaving the Weasel girl gone off crying to her Mummy and dadd- NO AND SHUT UP YOU FERRET GOONS. Malfoy was really surprised by my actions. I then stormed off leaving them speechless to even move a step.