II

The car ride with my aunt was pretty basic. Attempting to catch up was pointless because she knows all about what happen. We drove by downtown and passed by Georgia State. Her and my dad went there and that's also where my parents met. I wouldn't mind going there or to any college one day but I doubt I could ever make it into anybody's college.

Pulling up to my aunts house was beautiful. It was a cute yellow town house with roses and tulips in the yard. A red truck was parked in the drive way, which I found very strange. But maybe my aunt need that car for some work reason. My aunt opened the door for me and told me we could get my bags a little later, because she really wanted me to meet someone.

"Um.. Okay" I said with an annoyed look on my face. My aunt could sometimes be dramatic and I honestly just wanted to go and take a nap.

When I walked into the family room, I saw a faded head person. Had my aunt actually got a boyfriend for the first time in the sixteen years of my life.

"Savannah, I want you to meet my girlfriend." My aunt said.

"Wassup niece?" This heavy set stud stood up to shake my hand.

She was wearing some pajama pants and a wife beater tank top. She looked so casual, like she lived here or something.

"Hi" I replied.

It was very awkward. Like she said she wanted me to meet someone but I would've never imagined this.

"So you dykin now?" I said grinning to my aunt.

She was in the kitchen making dinner but quickly turned around when I said that.

"Um. I wouldn't say all that." My aunt replied.

"Well shit. You got a girlfriend living in your house, y'all sharing a bed, and y'all be here all the time alone. I know you then got some." I said with a laugh.

They both looked confused.

"So uh, you don't mind?" my aunts girlfriend asked.

"Are you serious, nah! Y'all grown. But I do have a few questions." I said. This time no smirking.

"Okay, we can talk over dinner." My aunt said from the kitchen.

She was making pasta or some Italian food.

I went upstairs and freshened up.

After a few minutes passed, my aunts girlfriend came in the room with my bags.

"Here you go niece."

"It's savannah." I said with an attitude.

I got a real bad vibe from her. Like I might not be from the projects or anything but I know hood when I see it, and she wasn't it.

"My bad shawty, I'm Jay by the way."

"Iight. Thanks for my bags shawty." I said trying to encourage her to leave.

She laughed walking out. "This girl crazy" she mumble.

"Speak up!?" I yelled out the door.

She just laughed.

>>>>>>

Hope y'all enjoying 💖

Comment, rate, etc.

Love always

-nesa