23

Ana maes' POV;

A bright sunlight peaked between the curtains waking me up again. It's been six weeks since the night my mommas been murdered and Pierre's been letting me stay with him since he feels burdened by it all, blaming himself. I do admit though, I do sometimes wish I never gotten involved with Pierre if it could bring momma back. I started to rub my eyes.

I absolutely hate waking up.

I threw the sheets over my head and snuggling into a ball in my sheets. I have no energy for anything anymore.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.
"Yes?" I called
I heard my door creek open. I knew it was Pierre, back to his routine. Ever since I've been diagnosed with chronic depression he's been more irritating than what he normally is. I heard loud foot steps getting closer to my bed , and the closer the footsteps the more I smelled the stench of eggs and bacon getting louder.

He's going to force me to eat again.

He sighed and sat on the edge of my bed.

"You'll die if you don't get back to normal soon, Mae. And you know that." He pulled the covers off my face , exposing his face. His olive skin was almost glistening in the morning sunlight and his beautiful green eyes staring into mine. I can tell he's getting tired of taking care of me. He raised his right hand towards my cheek and cuffed it.

I turned my back towards Pierre because I'm loosing my train of thought. My body started to feel hot with just that one touch .

Pierre used the same right hand covered his mouth and began to giggle .
"Sorry," he apologize as he stood up. "I didn't mean to make you blush 'Mae, but it won't be the last time."

He winked at me and walked out the room leaving me more confused and dumbfounded as ever.

what??

**PIERRES Pov;
I quietly shut Maes door. Then I smacked myself in the face.
I held my wrist with my left hand tightly-
"WHY DID U DO THAT !? WHY!"
I angrily whispered to myself.

"Yoo hoo, Pierre!" Matthews voice called from behind me. "I noticed that you also have a thing for chocolat-"

"Matthew, it's been 2 months ! When are you going back home?!" I cut him off seeing as where he was going with the conversation.

Matthew took out a rolled joint from his coat pocket, "let's talk some big bro?"