Chap. 1

I don't own gacha studio credits to Lunime

I don't own gacha studio credits to Lunime. I only used gacha studio for the characters since I'm bad at drawing and I can't find any pics in Google.

 I only used gacha studio for the characters since I'm bad at drawing and I can't find any pics in Google

The days in your old school were great except for some deaths of your friends. It was hard for you to move on but you did.

You were walking to school thinking of which class, you will be assigned to for tommorow, you were also thinking if your old classmates and friends will be there.

You then bumped into someone while you were thinking of what will happen in your new school.

Y/n: Ow....sorry I wa-....Aiden?!

Aiden: Hey! Looks like we're in the same highschool.

You looked around then you saw your new school and other students. It seems even though you weren't paying much attention you still got to your destination.

Y/n: *closed-eyes smile* I guess we are, huh?

Aiden: *blush* *look away* *smile* yeah.

Y/n: Will you be my dormmate then?

Aiden: *blush harder* *smiles* s-sure.

The two of you got lost looking for the principal's office but someone noticed it and came to you two.

???: Hey I'm Elijah, a third year student. It looks likes you two are new, are you two lost?

Y/n: Uh yeah we are, can you helps us to the principal's office?

Elijah: Sure follow me.

Aiden: 'Elijah huh? He better not try anything on my Y/n.'

*Front of Of P. Office*

Elijah: Here we are! I'll get going now.

Y/n: Okay. *Smile* Bye! *Wave*

You two went inside greeted by the principal and his assistant.

Principal: Welcome Y/n and Aiden I hope you two will enjoy your time in my school your schedules will be given to u by my assistant, Y/n your dorm is Dorm #52 and Aiden yours is Dorm #60.

Assistant: here are your schedules.

Aiden: um...sir can me and Y/n be dormmates? Cuz we already talked about this earlier.

Principal: oh, of course you two can, anyways the two of you can get your keys from me tomorrow, for now you two should get ready for your moving in tomorrow.

Aiden: ok, thank you sir.

Y/n: Thank you.

You and Aiden left. You were too busy talking about if your classmates before will be at the same school or not or what your classmates will be like tomorrow, you didn't notice Aiden looking at you like a child, scared someone will buy the toy in the window they keep staring at.

Aiden assisted you get home. When the two of you reached you house the two of you said your goodbyes.

*In Aiden's house*

Aiden: Me and Y/n will be in the same room!!! I must ready everything. And make sure that Y/n will not find any of my weapons. Hehehe Y/n will be mine.

*In Your House*

Y/n: Me and Aiden will be in the same room!!! I must ready everything and make sure that Aiden will not find any of my weapons. Hehehe Aiden will be mine.

*Knock* *Knock*

Ethan: Hey Y/n need help preparing for tomorrow?

*Timeskip ba ma lazines*

Y/n: Thank you Etha-nii.

Ethan: Hey Y/n you seem very excited for tomorrow, why is that?

Y/n: Because me and Aiden will share the same room.

Ethan: oh I see. If Aiden will return your feelings and the two of you start dating you two should move at your own pace don't go too fast, K?

Y/n: Okay.

Nyao: hihihihi Y/n and Aiden will be in the same room. *Nosebleed*

Frances: Nyao control your fantasies Y/n and Aiden are too young.

*End of Chap. 1*

*In a empty room*

*Chibi Author-chan enters room*

*Chibi Aiden enters room*

*Chibi Y/n enters room*

Y/n: Me and Aiden will be in the same room not only that we will be in the same class and we both have the same schedule.

Aiden: Tomorrow will be a great day I just hope no one will try anything on Y/n.

Y/n: I hope no one takes Aiden away from me.

A/n: Ya didn't expect that did'ya? Yer e yandere too. Even though you have a nice personality you actually are a Yandere. Anyways tomorrow will be great you will have great friends and you and Aiden will enjoy yourselves, there is a reason for that but you will see in the next chapter. (I might edit this chapter) (sorry if chap. Is short)