Our First Meet

Saturday came.  I was sitting on a brick wall under a big oak tree and I saw her.  I called out to her and waved her over to me.  Her hair shined in the sunlight.  She was gorgeous.  She walked over.  Even on a warm day she was wearing long sleeves.  I had on an Escape The Fate short sleeved shirt and rubber bracelets on my arm.  Black jeans as well and a black and white studded belt.

        She had on white jeans and a light blue sweater like shirt, it didn't cover at least one of her shoulders.  She has the eyeliner around her eyes as well, she never needed it, but always used it, it really made her blue eyes stick out though.

        ''So, you decided to come after all.''

        ''Yeah.  I didn't have anything to do.  Its not like my parents care if I go anywhere.  Why did you want to meet me outside of group?''

        Me and her had started walking around the park.  Whenever she walked she either had her arms up to her chest and fiddling with her hair or else she would holder her left arm with her right hand.

        ''I wanted the chance to talk to a beautiful girl like yourself,'' I smiled at her.  I'm pretty sure I made her blush, maybe even a bit uncomfortable, I'm not sure, but she seemed to get suddenly shy.  I nudge her.  ''You are beautiful, don't let anyone else tell you different.''

        She had a pretty could come back though.  ''I thought you shouldn't pay attention to what other's think, its only what you think about yourself?'' I didn't know what to say to her after that.  She was true, but still, I'm just trying to be nice.

        ''True, but if someone says you're cute, or beautiful, you should try to look at yourself differently,'' I pulled her off to the side to under a bunch of trees so we could be in the shade.  I sat against a three trunk and she sat beside me.

        I caught her looking at me for a while.  ''If you don't mind me asking, what color are your eyes?  I've never seen them.  You're hair is always covering them,'' she seemed to lean in and was about to move my bangs out of my face.

        Because I do it to every one I moved away.  I was about to slap her hand away like I would with anyone else, but instead I just placed my hand against hers.  She flinched though, as if she thought I was going to slap her.  I sit back up.  ''Green, sorry, my eyes are green.''

        ''C-could I see them?'' she stuttered.

        ''I don't like showing my eyes.  I don't like them.  I don't want people to see them,'' I only told her half the reason.  I like to feel hidden from the world.  I didn't want o be there, so why should I show it.  I looked at her eyes and talked really softly.   ''I-I like your eyes,'' I chuckled a bit, telling her one of my secretes.  ''I guess you could say I'm a sucker for blue eyes.''

        I was blushing a bit, and I'm sure she was too, she turned her face away and I believe it got all red.  ''I'm sorry, its just that, I think you're really cute,'' I turned my face toward the ground.

        ''I don't know if we should hang out,'' she said softly.  I looked at her and had asked her why.  She said.  ''You seem sweet, but I don't want you to get attached to me, I don't want anyone to get close to me.  I'm going to end up dying eventually.''

        I wanted to hug her, but I didn't want to make it awkward.  ''Well, what if there was someone that actually cared about you, maybe even loved you?''

        ''No one would love me.  I just get made fun of and get pushed around.''

        ''What would someone like you get made fun of for?  Being too beautiful to fit in?  Besides, I might love you,'' I made my voice softer as I kept talking.

        She finally looked back over at me and smiled.  She then leaned against me with her head on my shoulder.