first day at Degrassi.

i softly tiptoed trough the room, not wanting my drunk dad to wake up. he shoved some cereal in my mouth and pushed some food in my bag. i swung my bag over my shoulder and it landed perfectly on my back. i walked out our new house and closed the door soft. i was wearing something simple:   a superman sirt, some black tigt shorts, a pair of supras and my brown hair was in a messy bun upon  my head. some supras an cause it was only my first day. well, you're first day was always you're hardest day. you needed to try to fit in, so they didn't thought weird things of you. you needed to act like te rest acted.

i walked my way to school, hoping i did go the right direction. i came across some little cafe, called The Dot. i walked further, passing some other people with almost the same bags as me. i followed them and yes, i was now standing infront of Degrassi. i gasped once, it was an huge school. i walked inside, heading to te principal's office.

when i got my locker number and the password for it i walked trough the hallways, getting looks when they saw the huge bruise on my leg. '' shit '' i mumbled. i ran into the bathrooms and garbbed my sweatpants for gym. i oulled them on and walked out again. now i only got more looks, but whatever. i searched for my locker and finally found it. i threw my jacket in it and closed it again, a girl coming up to me. '' hi ! i'm Clare and Mr. Simpson asked me to guide you around a bit, so what's you're name ? '' wow, Clare was bubbly. '' Marcelle, but everyone calls me Marcie '' i ansewered with a smile. '' cool ! c'mon i will guide you around '' she took my arm and walked away, dragging me behind her. 

writing class, amazing. i loved writing, it was kind of my passion. Clare guided me around for almost the whole day, but for some reason i guess she skipped writing class. i looked at the teacher and tried to follow the class. i then felt a pair of eyes starring at me from behind. i got annoyed and turned around. i faced this dark looking boy, dark eyes and smirk on his face. but i was just stubborn as always. '' what ?! '' i whispered annoyed. that gave him a surprised look on his face. '' ohh well, you're the new one right ? '' he asked. '' yeah, so what ? '' i said, raising a eyebrow.  '' ohh im sorry '' '' yeah, you should '' i turned around again and leaned back in my chair. i heard a growl beind me, probably from 'the dark guy'. i sighed and turned back to my paper.

my first day went pretty well, i enjoyed it. but i want to know more about 'the dark guy'. he seems to have some kidn  of secret, and i want to know wat it is. i was know friends with Clare, the girl who guided me around. she is so nice and lovely, but i also want to know why she skipped writing class. i was curious and stubborn. 

so the first chapter ! im sorry that its sort, im watching a movie and its almost midnight. but whatever, hope you enjoyed it. (: