The every day life of an insane girl and cobra commander??

• Dedicated to To all my followers! thank you

Blackpuppetgirl45- Hey guys hope you like the first chapter! Please don't steal this idea, or my oc. I don't own G.I. Joe retaliation, only my plot and oc! Enjoy.

Story start

Jacklyn's POV

White. Thats all I see. That pure color white. i'm surrounded in it. I HATE it. There I sat in the corner of the white bed, in a straight jacket. My pink hair once beautiful now messy and disgusting. My eyes where dull and lifeless like a doll's. I was skinny, to skinny for that matter all I was, was skin and bones really. I sat there waiting to be yelled at by the workers. As if on cue two female nurses walked in shut the door. with cruel smiles plastered one their faces. they went to work. One nurse had a video camera, while the other undid my straight jacket. The one who undid me, had red hair, and the one recording had blonde. The red haired nurse yanked me by my hair on to the floor. Then proceed to torture me. But not once did a utter a word. Not a single scream left my mouth. By the time they where done and left, I was sure I had a bloody mouth, and bruises all over my body. This is how it was every day, sit in the corner, get beat for 1 hour they record it,eat what every little food I'm given, then on Friday's get sent to shock therapy. Yeah I thought they did'nt do that either, but what do I know. Then repeat that whole cycle again. I've been in this prison for about 3 years. How am I still alive I don't know. But I swear on my life I will get the Joes back for what they did. And with that I fell into a dreamless sleep.

StomShadow's POV

(A/N pretend that the joes have'nt kidnapped him yet)

As I walked with the cobra commander to what appeared to be a mental hospital? I looked over at the commander and said,

"Sir why are we going to a mental hospital?" He looked over at me and said,

"are you familiar with the person known as silent kill," He asked.

"Yes a member of the G.I. Joes why?" I asked confused,

"Former member of the G.I. Joes, the sent her here and we are going to requite her." I stayed quite after that as we walked into the blinding white hospital. The commander walked to the front desk and nodded towards me. Understanding what he wanted I pointed mt sword at the blonde women's throat.

"Where is Jacklyn Adams." The commander said in a clam voice, the women looked ready to piss her self.

"o--o-off t-t-t-to s-s-shock t-t-t-t-therapy." She stuttered out.

"What room" I said pushing the sword more to her neck.

"R-r-r-room 120B. Looking to the commander he nodded.

I glanced at the cowering women and quickly knocked her out. Then followed the commander.

Jacklyn's POV

No! Its time! I mentally cried. Time for what you ask my shocks. I heard the metal door open and in walked two male nurses, and one female doctor.

"Well miss Adams ready for some fun?" She asked smirking.

Backing up into the wall as far as possible, The male nurses looked at me with pity but had to do their job. They each grabbed one off my arms and dragged me out of the room. While I struggling and screaming my head off. The only time I scream is when going to shocks, because they turn the voltage up very high. They proceeded to drag me off.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed blooding murder. Struggling even more to get out of their grip. "LET ME THE GO!!!!" "LET ME GOOOO!!! They opened the door and strapped me to the metal table. After putting the probes one my forehead the Doctor went to the control panel,

"lets see how high we can go this time make sure to scream really loud so the camera can hear you!" She laughed, why do they have to record my misery! Please someone help me!

Stormshadow's POV

As we where walking down the hall trying to find the room we heard someone scream, NO, and LET ME GO. Well that means we are heading in the right direction. The commander sped up his pace and so did I. Eventually we made it to the room looking through the glass we saw a female doctor controlling the shocking device. But what caught my attention was the voltage. Almost 220.

" Commander the voltage is almost at 220 if we don't get her out she will die." I yelled as the girl was screaming her lungs out.

'Okay lets go.' He said. Busting the door down he shot the female doctor and I killed the two male nurses. The commander ran over to the machine and turned it off. The girl collapsed on the table. I walked over to the girl and unstrapped her and inspected her wrists. They where bleeding from how tight they strapped her down and so where her ankles. The commander remover the probes on her forehead and check her pulse.

"Shes, alive" he said relived.

"Even I wouldn't have done that to torture someone," he muttered foully.

"They were really going to kill her, weren't they? I ask frowning, The commander replied with one word, "yes."

The girl started to regain consciousness and slowly was able to lift her head up but barely. The commander looked over and put his hand under her head so she could actually see.

"I have an offer to give you Silent kill." "Join cobra and help us, and you can get your revenge on the joes." She smirked and said,

"where were you 3 years ago." Then replied with a small yes and passed out. But before she did, we both heard a thank you from her.

Commander gazed at me and said,
" storm shadow carry the girl and let's get out off this hell hole"

As he walked out of the room. Before I picked the girl up I noticed a video camera and picked it up, placing it in my pocket. I then turned to the girl and picked her up bridal style and walked out. The girl known as Jacklyn, snuggled into me and sighed. I blushed and muttered,

"what is this girl doing to me."

END

WHoo that took a long time to write hope you liked it I will update if I get at lest 5 votes! :) Peace!

COMMENT

VOTE FOLLOW!