Chapter 5

Niall's POV

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna show Kalli just how much I love her. I just hope she feels the same way. What if she doesn't? What if she still loves Liam? No! I can't think like that! She won't break my heart. She won't. She can't. I don't think I can do this. No. I have to. Show time.

Kalli's POV

From:Nialler:)

I heard about Liam. But I have to show you something. Meet me in the garden please?xx

I sighed as I read Niall's text. All the boys probably knew. Darn Harry and his big mouth! Now they're all gonna make fun of me.

I made my way to the garden. Niall stood at the door leading to the garden. When he saw me his face lit up.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. I need to show you something. But it's a surprise. Close your eyes." He informed me. I nodded and shut my eyes. I felt Niall's hands cover my eyes.

"Watch your step!" Niall cautioned me.

I chuckled and said "Niall! I can't see anything. How am I supposed to see where I'm going?"

Niall said "Oh yeah sorry. Okay ready? Open!" He took his hands off my eyes. In front of me was a giant screen with a slideshow of pictures of me and Niall. Around the area of the garden were candles. Niall took my hand and led me to one of the two seats set out. While looking at the pictures I saw one that caught my eye. It was of me and Niall on St.Patrick's Day. We were both dressed in ALL green. Even our hair and faces were green. We were about 13. We were holding hands and smiling. But I remembered that day. That smile I had plastered on my face was fake.

***Flashback***

"Kalli! Please talk to me!" Niall begged. I wasn't talking to anybody. I couldn't. Even if I tried I knew I would break down.

"Kalli! Listen to me." Niall pleaded grabing my chin to make me look at him.

"Look at me. I know you miss her. I do too. But you have to remember what she told you. Do you remember?" He asked me. I nodded. "What did she say to you?"

"She said...she said no matter what happens to not dwell on this moment in time. (<---recognize the song? :D) That she wants me to live life to the fullest because because she couldn't.: I struggled to say those few words. I looked up into Niall's eyes and burst into tears. "I miss her so much Niall!" I sobbed. My little sister had just died of a brain tumor. None of the operations or medications worked. They had wanted to try stronger medications but if they did her little body wouldn't have been able to handle them. I loved her so much. I really did miss her.

***Flashback Over***

I was in tears. Niall was holding me in his arms.

"It's okay Kalli. Everything will be fine." He reassured me. I wiped away my tears and looked up at the screen. There was one last picture. It was from today. It was of Niall holding a sign that said "I love you Kallianna Beth Masterson." I looked up at Niall. He was looking right at me. I was going to ask if he meant it but before I could his lips crashed onto mine. Sparks flew. Niall pulled away only to catch his breath. He looks at me straight in the eyes.

He says" I love you Kallianna Beth Masterson. I have ever since I first laid eyes on you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize it. Will you be my girlfriend?" I was at a loss for words. All I could do was nod. Niall loved me. But I don't know if I love him back. I look up at Niall and smile at him.

Niall's POV

She said yes! But wait. I told her I loved her. She hasn't said anything. I'll try again.

"I love you Kalli." I say cautiously. She looks at me. Instead of responding she kisses me. I think she's purposely putting it off. Does Kalli not love me back?

Author's Note

I've been updating a lot because I won't be able to as much this coming week. I have to go to Band Camp and it takes a lot of my energy. I might upload a short crappy chapter. But I promise to upload a good long chapter after this week is over with.

And I burnt my hand the other day with boiling hot water. It hurt so freaking much! But it's better. Sorta. It left a mark.

I LOVE YOU MY PIDGEONS!!!