Our Song

"Oh my god, Chan, it's our song..!" Joey smiled, taking Chandler's hands in his and resting them on his lap.

Chandler smiled. He was completely lovestruck.

"It really is." He chuckled.

'I keep you with me, in my heart
You make it easier..when life gets hard-'

Chandler couldn't stop himself from tearing up so easily.

He wasn't alone, though. Joey was trying not to cry happy tears already.

"I love you, y'know." Joey whispered into his husband's ear.

"I should hope so, otherwise this whole evening would've been pointless." Chandler chuckles, making the other smile too.

"I love you too, Joe."

'Lucky i'm in love with my best friend~'

—-

"you think i'll ever find a love like they've got?" Monica asks the rest of the group, all silently watching the couple.

"..I think you will. And sooner than you think." Rachel answered, smiling softly.

—-

BONUS- MONICA REALISES HER FEELINGS FOR RACHEL

Whilst Monica was about to sleep, she started thinking about the day she had just went through.

'Joey and Chandler work so well together..Hopefully i'll find someone I can love like that.' She smiled sadly.

'Oh my god. Rachel. Rachel Green...I love Rachel Green..' she realises, immediately jumping up from the bed.

—-

"Monica? Is something wrong?" Rachel asks, rubbing her eye.

It was 1 AM, it must be urgent.

"Hi, Rachel." Monica smiles.

Rachel barely has time to say anything, before Monica pulls out flowers from behind her back.

"Oh my god, Mon..." Rachel gasps, surprised.

"Sorry, no where was open so..I had to borrow the flowers from the vase in the hotel room." Monica admits, making the other woman giggle.

Rachel takes the flowers and places them in a vase, before her and Monica sit silently on her bed.

Monica slowly places her thumb under Rachel's chin, tilting her face up to meet hers.

The two slowly start moving forward, until they kiss softly and sweetly for a couple of seconds.

"Rachel..this feels so right." Monica whispers into the kiss.

"I know.." the other smiles, before the two snuggle and fall asleep.

"You think they realised it similar to how we did?" Chandler smiles, peeking into Rachel's room after hearing them last night through the walls.

"Yeah. Apart from, y'know, we weren't at Ross' wedding this time." Joey shrugged.

"Pfft, idiot." Chandler shakes his head jokingly.

"Your idiot, though." Joey smirks.

———
EEK I MADE THIS A MONTH OR TWO AGO AND I H A T E IT BUT I NEED TO POST SOMETHING SO IM RLLY SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL I HAVE BEFORE I START WRITING AGAIN
THIS FIC IS SO C R I N G E
W H Y
W  H  Y