01- Thoughts.

funny thing about past ,

there's no 'erase' button for it.

it's somewhere in the middle of June and he's sitting on a rock near the coast.

His blue shirt blending with the color of sky and its unbutton-ness making it flow with the current of wind rhythmically.

His face tilted sideways and his eyes utterly lost in the ocean,not the ocean he was sitting near to but the ocean of his own.

Tides in his head were far more powerful than those in front of his eyes.

he was shaking his head moments after moments as the thoughts stung him.Finally not being able to bear the poison of the past , he stood up and focused his eyes on the view ahead,The view he didn't concentrate on even to the slightest bit despite the fact he was sitting there since last night.

He sniffed in deeply and poured the salty air into his lungs and forced himself to come feel the magnificence of the site , struggling once again with his brain who didnt want him to get out the storm inside his head.

he smiled at the vacant sky with scattering of orange shade as the sun was about to set and made his way back to his home with his hands curled in balls inside of his pockets.

step by step

gradually..

slowly...

RAIL TRACKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara