Chapter 2

Hey guys, just wanna say a big SORRY for not uploading, I didnt no how to carry it on but I have been on holiday and thought about it lots so ... enjoy this chapter

p.s I havent decided whether its going to be a short or long chapter yet xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's P.O.V

I walked upstairs and sat on my bed. I didn't really know what to think right now. I have just been given the letter my real parents had written to me before they died.

I sat on my bed for about 2 minutes before I started crying. I tried to hold it in but the more I tried the more I was crying. I layed down on my bed and curled into a ball, my back was facing the door.

I heard a lot of footsteps coming up the stairs, I really didn't want to see or talk to anyoneso I tightened the ball I was in. There was a knock on my door, I was still crying so I didn't answer.

"Hannah? Can we come in?" One of the boys said from the other side of the door.

"Leave me alone" I replied really quietly. I didn't know why they were still here, I'm a nobody. The door slowly opened. I didn't move at all.I tried to quieten down my crying but that failed as soon as they started talking.

"Hannah, are you okay?" One of the boys said causing me to break down in tears. One of the boys ran round the other side of the bed so he could see my face.

"Shhhhhh don't cry" He sat me up and pulled me into a hug.

"I-I- I don't even kn-n-no who you are?" I pulled away from the hug and whiped away the tears still running down my face. All the boys walked into the room completely and stood round the bed.

"I'm Liam" The boy who just gave me a hug said. They all smiled and said there names.

"Niall"

"Harry"

"Zayn

"And I am Louis, and we are One Direction"

"Hi, I-I-I don't know what One Direction" I said, I got very embarrased and pulled my legs into my chest. I heard a few giggles but Liam then said "Hannah? Would you like to come for a drive with us, you look like you need to get out of here"

"I-I-I-I don't know" I said with my knees in my chest and my head down.

"Come on" One of the other boys said but I didn't see who. Next thing I knew I was being picked up bridal style and getting taken down stairs. I tensed up and I just felt like screaming. I opened my mouth about to scream when I got cut off.

"It's okay, we have spoken to your mum and she said it was a very good idea" Niall said next to me. This actually made me feel worse, I felt myself start to shiver with nerves (I dont no if that really happens but who cares)

"Hey! Just relax, nothings going to happen to you I promise" Liam looked down at me in his arms. He tightened his arms slightly as if to say 'your safe'. I relaxed a little and cuddled into his chest a little. Something about these boys made me feel so safe.

"Hannah, our car is down the road a little by the way" Harry said.

"Okay" I said quietly.

I cuddled back to his chest I closed my eyes and I must of fell asleep because I can't remember the journey to the car.

**

I woke up to Liam placing me into a car really gently and shut the door. As soon as he sat me down  I fidgeted to get comfortable I rested my head on the window. Liam sat next to me(in the middle), Niall next to him, Louis was driving and Harry was next to him, Zayn was in the back.