Chapter 2: The Run-In

Here's Chapter 2! Midnight cramming session! And could I have 10 votes and maybe 5 comments on this? :) Would mean a lot, thanks! 

And could someone recommend a good book cover maker on Wattpad please? I suck at making them. 

Btw, this is a dream for her, but I'm making it a flashback because it was just so fun to write this bit!  

---- 

Waiting impatiently for my cousin Amanda to come out of the toilet, I tapped my foot against the ground, while observing some crazy fans standing in a bunch nearby.

They were all dressed in full 1D merchandise concert garb, from the caps to the varsity jackets to the striped t-shirts to the wristbands. It was pretty crazy.

They were all screaming and fangirling, basically convincing anyone who walked passed them that they were possibly insane.

I shook my head. I was a directioner, but were all directioners supposed to act like that? That's kind of an overload-not-sane-anymore type of directioner.

I looked down at my 'I <3 1D' shirt, ripped jean shorts, 1D wristbands and motorcycle boots. Wasn't this typical concert garb? I mean, when you jump around to the music later on, won't everything just fall off?

I shouldn't even have worn my motorcycle boots, but Mandy convinced me that I needed to look badass and all. Plus, they were new. And I just loved to flaunt new things. Shopaholic die-hard habit.

And I didn't even wear that much makeup, except some powder to keep my face from shining when it got oily after sweating, and some mascara to make my eyes pop. I had tied my hair into a high ponytail so it didn't get into my eyes.

I was also carrying a LongChamp tote that my mom had bought for me while it was on sale, since it was roomy enough to fit all my essentials. Which was a lot.

"Sammie!" I heard a voice call out from behind me.  

I sighed and turned around. 

"About time! You were forever and a decade in there!" I complained to my cousin, Amanda Lee Mei Ee, 3 year my senior.

"Sorry, not sorry." She said unapologetically. Typical Mandy.  

"The line was super long, plus I wanted to look just right, in case Louis looks over at me." She winked.

I shook my head at her. She was such a vain pot. And just at that moment, as if to prove me right, she whipped out her compact to check her makeup.

Not that there was anything wrong with her makeup. Fortunately for her, she looked amazing with or without makeup. But it enchanced her features, and she was a makeup junkie.

Like me, she was wearing standard directioner concert-going gear, with a 'I Ship LARRY STYLINSON' shirt and sone ripped jeans, some 1D wristbands with studded black Converse.

At least, what I thought was standard, but I could be wrong,

Standing us next to each other, you would never think we were cousins. She was willowly and tall, with a slim figure mantained with relentless Pilates crunches, and I had a medium height, with a half curvy, half puppy fat figure.

Her hair was as black as onyx, but mine was a dark brown. Only some of our features were alike. Our slanted Asian brown eyes, and the pointed noses we inherited from both our dads.

And although my mom said otherwise, she was always the prettier cousin.

It was school hols back home, and my mum decided to send me over for a week, and luckily during that week there was a 1D concert going on at Hodern Pavillion, which Mandy had won backstage passes and VIP tickets from a radio station for.