XIX.REAL LIFE

October 4, 2017 (4:48 PM)

Mari and the others arrived at the building where the shoot will be held. They entered the building and proceed to walked through the corridors.

Ashley looked at the different rooms as they passed by, "Its soo... quiet. Its even more quite from earlier."

The corridor was quiet, the thing you'll be hearing were the minimal sounds coming from the different studios and rooms.

"It means they working," Mari said, "October 8th is just few days away."

"So what will happen later?" Adam asked, "Continuation of the shoot?"

"Yeah," Mari replied then she looked behind at Nathan, "It means its your guys turn, including yours, Nathan."

"I know," Nathan sighs, "I'm starting to regret everything."

"Well that's too late now." Maiyu talked back, walking along with them.

Few minutes of walking, they arrived at the studio where Mari's team were staying at. It's very massive room, to be honest, you can live her with other 6 people. While Mari entered the other room inside the room they're currently in to check something, Adam and Ashley decided to talk with Mari's teammate since they haven't meet them properly, out of boredom. Nathan and Maiyu were focused in their phones and just silent in the whole conversation. But that doesn't mean they weren't listening.

Jeffrey, the man whose standing by the doorway started, "So Mari finally decided to let us know each other?" He introduced himself as one of the people who were in-charge of the make-up. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ashley asked, looking surprised and hurt. "She don't want us to know these awesome peoples?

"If you only know the truth."

"Is that the real Mari?" Adam whispered loudly at Charlotte, the woman beside him, whose in-charge of the wardrobe.

"Almost, it will only get worse." Charlotte whispered back.

Mari's team members decided to join Adam and Charlotte's conversation about Mari. Even Ashley join the conversation since she's getting curious about the things they talked about. It went from their first expectations, experience working with Mari, and everything went downhiil from there.

"Is there some sweet gossips you know?" Adam asked no one in particular, "About Mari?" Leaning forwards to the Mari's teammates.

Wilma, the woman sitting at far end of couch started, "There's one or maybe two, but I'm pretty sure there's one and you guys know about it too." Wilma gazed at her co-workers, pointing at them.

Jeffrey was the first one to talked about it, "Ah... The one like what Julie says? The dual-split thing?"

"Split personality." Wilma corrected.