Part 23: Meeting Them Again, Pt. 2

Shina's P.O.V

"I WANT TO WATCH MOVIES, UNNIE~" I said with aegyo but she just ignored me.

"Ugh. Fine..." i said and looked at the seven boys while smiling cutely.

"Oppas~ Can we watch a movieeeee??~" i said with all the aegyo i have. Since it was plenty, i looked like a newborn bunny.

"Alright, Alright..." They sighed and i dragged them to the cinemas.

"Eight tickets, please..." i said took out my wallet.

"Omo! You're THE Umji of GFriend?!" The woman said and i nodded while sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh please! Please take the tickets for free!"

"W-what? Why-"

"My boss said that i should give you free tickets incase you ckme here with some... friends..." she said and looked at my BTOB oppas.

"Miss, we are begging you please don't scream-"

"Oh my god! BTOB! MY DAUGHTER LOVES YOU GUYS! PLEASE SIGN MY PHONE!" She said and handed a pen to them and they just sighed then signed on her phone.

"Thanks again, unnie..." i said awkwardly and then we went inside the cinema.

"What movie are we watching... Shina?" Ilhoon said and I turned my head to him while sipping on my Minute Maid Orange Juice.

"Well... I really like scary... stuff. So I picked the horror movie this month. It's a replay since it was showed last last year but I picked Conjuring 1, 2 and Annabelle Creation.-"

"Omo!!- AHHHHH!"

"You guys.... okay?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"B-but we can still watch it- Aish, so scary!" Sungjae said and i nodded while laughing a bit awkwardly.

"O.... kay?" I said and just went on watching the movie while second by second I hear their scream.

I really liked being with them since it was funny how they screamed.

Time Skip (Since I'm going to have an announcement later)~

"Bye guys! And we'll be going now!" I yelled and then Sowon unnie drove to the dorm while the other three unnies were with us now.

This whole life i have is so lucky!