Chapter one: You meet him (America)

Sorry for the long wait! I couldn't find my inspiration but, I can't just stop writing so, here you go!

(Y/N)= Your name

----------------------------------------

America:

You just started to work at your local McDonalds. You were working as the new cashier but, you knew the basic info on how to do this job. You just finished attending a customer. "Thank you. Hope you enjoy." You say with a small smile. You turn around to serve the next customer when you notice that this customer was hot.

"Hi there!" The customer says with a grin. "I'm one of the regulars but, I haven't seen you here before." He says.

"I-I just started working here." You say nervously. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you."

"I'm Alfred! But, I'm also known as the hero!" He says as he makes a heroic pose.

You laugh slightly. "That's cool." You say.

"I know, right? Most people think I'm not a hero." Alfred says. "Well, anyways, I want a dozen Big Mac's, a large coke and four medium fries."

"Alright then." You say as you think to yourself, 'Wow. I can't believe he ordered this much. Maybe he's going to eat with some friends.'

You guys talk about your favorite superheroes and comic books till the order arrives.

"Here you go!" You say to him with a smile as you give him his order.

"Thanks!" Alfred says. "Oh, take this!"He adds as he gives you a piece of paper. "See ya later, (Y/N)!" He says before he leaves with a grin.

"Hm?" You say as you look at the paper. It was Alfred's phone number.

You blush but, you also smile. This job just got better.

-------------------------------------

Well, I did my best since I still haven't found some inspiration. But, I'm still proud of my work. Well, I hope you guys liked it! Stay awesome!