Show me...

love

lʌv/

noun

1.

a strong feeling of affection.

"babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"

2.

a great interest and pleasure in something.

"his love for football"

verb

1.

feel deep affection or sexual love for (someone)

"do you love me?"

There are many different definitions for love, everyone has there own viewpoint on this four letter word.

One may describe love as an immense feeling like no other, a feeling that erupts your body sending waves of electricity and excitement through you constantly.

Another may describe as a certain love for a family member or friend, feeling a sense of well-being and safety whilst in their presence, a sense of security.

But what actually defines love? A dictionary?

As William Shakespeare once said - 'Love asks me no questions, And gives me endless support.'

But who's to say he's correct? Who's to say that love is a good thing?

You see, for me, love is none of these definitions. Love, for me, is a feeling of remorse. An excuse to be hurt by the ones you care, or dare I even say, love the most. An opportunity to be lead on and put high in the sky, just to be let go of and come crashing down to earth.

To me love is nothing. Just a four letter word with no real meaning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

a/n erm hi guys, i hoped you enjoyed the start of the story????

gosh, why am i so awkward? idek if anyones gonna read this shiznit...

but yeah... if anyone does read this, i just wanna say a HUGE thankyou

and if you vote/read/comment the ill buy you all pizza if you just give me your home adress, PO, bank details and so on...

hahaha, not really guys, only jokingggggggggg

so yeah anyway, could you guys leave feedback if you do read it bc idk whether to carry it on.........

so yeahhhhhhhhhh

oh and yeah, this is gonna be a fanfic but i dont want it to be an ordinary fanfic where they get married within like the first few days of meeting each other hahaha:))))))))))))))))))))) *exsessive chin alert*

DONUT STEAL:)))))))))))