Chapter 1 - Flashback

Sunny's hate for Jongdae was so bad she would pretend that Jongdae doesn't exist. It was all a tragic nightmare, A trauma. What Sunny doesn't know was that, he saved her.

Flashback
Sunny was just a little girl in middle school. She'd jump around and often make loud noises in the middle of the night, resulting in a visit from the police. It wasn't embarrassing. All these may make you think that she's very extrovert. But is she?
In school, she was shoved. Grabbed by the hair. Pushed into a drain. Drowned in the toilet bowl. Forced hair cut by the bullies. It was hell. It was atrocious. She wanted to die.
Everyday she'd walk out of house at 7a.m. Expecting Kim Jongdae from next door to notice her. He's silent, he doesn't speak. He can hear you but he won't flinch a word. It was all just because he didn't want to get involved with the drama around the world.

It was that one time when things got too far. Sunny was surrounded by a gang of bullies in the washroom. They all had hockey sticks. One of them went to her with a tape while the other two grabbed her hands, making sure she doesn't flinch or escape. The girl pulled out the tape and smirked, "no one will hear you once your mouth's taped with this little baby" she smirked. The evil look on her face made Sunny want to die, but also live at the same time. She was taped on the mouth, eyes, hands and legs onto the wall. Her hair also sticked onto the sticky tapes. It was cruel. They began beating her up with hockey sticks, all she could do was scream with her mouth shut. Blue black bruises began forming. The last hit striked on her head, causing her to go unconcious. Her head tilts, her vision turns blurry. To her, it was the end.
In the female bathroom, they were all cruelly laughing.
"Look at this loser."
"Is she pretending to be dead? She's gonna have to try harder!"
"She's so weak!"
A guy came rushing in. His eyes filled with anger and his face fury red. He shouted at the girls and told them to stop. They were going to frame him while attacking, calling him a pervert for entering a girl's bathroom.
Sunny could only hear a guy yelling. She couldn't tell who. He sounded really girly. He sounded... Soft.
—————————-
Sunny didn't remember anything. She woke up a week later on the hospital bed. Doctor said she was injured badly on the scalp but it's okay now. She's excused from Physical activities in case of injury.
She hated Jongdae. If only Jongdae spoke to her.
If only Jongdae wasn't cold.
If only Jongdae....
But the one who saved her
     was Jongdae.