Plans and Plots

AUTHOR'S NOTE: YAALLL HAVE BEEN MAKING FUN OF SCHOOL BELL SOUNDS SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY HOW THE BELLS AT MY HIGH SCHOOL SOUNDED. SO S T O P.

---------

Ariana P.O.V.

*SHE'S A SLUT AND SHE'S CLUMSY!*

I began to sob harder as I remembered how humiliated I was in the cafeteria.

How the hell does all this happen in one day?

Now, not only was I embarrassed, I was alone.

*I'm your bestfriend, not him, all he's ever done is cause you pain and embarrass you left and right!*

Hailee was right.

He's never been nice to me.  Why did I even believe for a second that today was different?

I know why.

Because I still had feelings for him.

But oh don't worry. Those are certainly gone now.

God, I hate myself.  Can someone please kill me?  Or at least kill Bieber?  Either way, I wouldn't have to see him anymore. 

Right then, I heard footsteps clopping towards the bathrooms.

Shit.

I quickly wipe my eyes as the footsteps grew louder.  I threw away all the tissues in the trash and hurriedly stumbled to one of the stalls.  But before I could make it in, I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back out.

I cringed and closed my eyes, preparing myself for what was to come.

"You can open your eyes, bitch..." the familiar female voice spoke.

I continued to squint but opened my eyes slightly to see who it was. I looked at her face and realized who had pulled me out of the stall.

Liz?

"Liz?" I stupidly say, repeating my thoughts out loud.

"Naww, It's Harry Butticus the birthday wizard." She sarcastically replies. I decided to play along.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were Liz. Mah bad." I say turning around to make my way back into the stall. Liz effortlessly pulled me back out.

I'm weak.

"Yes it's me, you idiot!" She shouted, getting very irritated.  I gave her a weak smile to make it look like I hadn't been crying, but Liz knows me too well. It didn't work on her.

"You don't have to pretend to be fine.  I know you're not." She coos lightly, rubbing my arm.  I felt the tears form in my eyes once again. Liz gave me a smile with sad eyes. Right then, I broke down again. 

"I don't understand. Why did he have to spread such a nasty lie about me?!" I whimper, attempting to yell but my voice was too tired out from all the shouting I did at Bieber.

"Why is the sun hot?" Liz began. "Why is the sky blue?.... WHY IS FUCKING PLUTO NOT A PLANET?!" She added, seeming a little irritated with her own questions. "The point is, these are all unanswered questions, questions that won't be answered, probably ever.  The answer I can give you to your question is.....Bieber's a fucking monkey turd." She states nonchalantly while raising her eyebrows.

I giggled a little, causing Liz to smile wider.  She let's go of my arm and we stand there for a few moments staring at each other. It grew silent.

"Here, you left this and I figured you might need it for the rest of the day." Liz spoke holding up the bag I had ditched in the cafeteria.

"Thanks, man." I say, lightly punching Liz's arm. She smiles again, moving a strand of hair out of her face. As she lifted her arm I noticed she had dried blood on her knuckles and her arm.