Goodnight

(Second to last chapter.)

~~~~~~3 years later.~~~~~~
Beth wandered the corridor looking for any students out past lights out. Her tired feet carried her. Her heels clicked and her black dungarees fit perfectly. She weighed still very little but she was okay with that. As she turned the corner she noticed the hospital wing. "Ah Poppy. I need a word." The two sat down and began talking. "You see a few weeks ago I got over my self and gave in. I think I might be pregnant." A squeak was made and Poppy carried out the test. That night Beth waited outside Snape's chamber door. She knew he was due to start his check for students. "Boo." He jumped and a slight laugh was sounded. "If I didn't love you I would hurt you." He said sounding really annoyed. "Well I needed to chat." He nodded and Beth began.

"Do you remember this scan?" She asked and Snape nodded. "It still moves." He thought out loud. Snapping out of it he asked "why?" "Well I got this." She withdrew another moving scan. He stopped and smiled. "We don't get much fun in trying." He slightly complained. "You know that after we have been together you are always left hanging." She raised and eyebrow. "Karma. Remember last time?" He asked pointedly. "Oh please I just waited till you snored. I can do it myself." The two talked the whole way. "I was going to ask Mum and Albus to be godparents. I mean they are friends with benefits aka Dumbledore didn't want to die a Virgin and Mum hadn't seen much since the unfortunate passing of her husband." Snape looked down at Beth. "Don't give me that. It is true. Even the students know it." Admitting defeat Snape nodded. "Hey smile. Also the students will find out eventually about us so get ready for questions. We are just lucky the goat was asked to leave before term started otherwise she would have told everyone. Two years was far too long to have her here." They walked silently through the corridor. Once outside the headmaster's office Beth walked to the door. "Strawberry tart." She spoke and the stairs began making their way up.

At the top of the stairs Beth walked in and was greeted by a ghastly sight. Minerva was sat on Dumbledore sideways. Her legs laid over him. Her hands were both in rude places. One in his nasties and the other on his robes on his chest. Albus had one hand up her skirt and judging by a moan not just on her bum and the other was wrapped around her cupping a breast. "Really right there?" Beth squeaked and Minerva pulled her lips from his turnig bright red in the process. Although Minerva turned so she was sat directly on his lap in parallel to him his hand didn't move and a slight look of pleasure was seen. "Nasty. Anyway. I came to ask a question." A huffed groan of agreement came from Minerva. "I would like you two to be my babies Godparents." Both of them smiled and Mini nodded. "Can I just say I see you like a mother. This is sick. You two are like rabbits." Beth moaned and the two laughed. "You are pregnant we all know how that happened." Minerva spoke breathlessly. "Come on. Stop. You make me feel dirty." Minerva laughed and stood up.  Walking up to Beth "I would love to. I shan't hug you but know that I love you." Beth nodded and smiled. Right you two. "Silencio." Beth muttered as she turned to leave.

Just before the stairs had returned so distant noises could have been heard from the office a sudden scream of pleasure left the two but was cut short as the stairs returned to seal the spell.

A few moments later Snape walked up to Beth. "How did it go?" He asked silkily. "They had intimate nastiness in front of me. I saw nothing but heard it and saw where their hands were." Her face showed one of disgust.  "It was like watching my mum have one off with him." Snape then looked just as disgusted. "I feel violated." She gagged out and Snape laughed. "I'm glad you didn't ask me to talk to them." He finally spoke. "Right I have a room to go to broody and so do you." She spoke with evident annoyance at the departure. "You could join me." He said and Beth smiled but it faded. "You told me you thought it best students didn't know." Beth huffed out. "Oh no I sounded like Mum with lover boy." Snape laughed but controlled it. "I don't care. You are pregnant. Some things cannot be secret." He pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. "The students will know we had sex." She said and Snape smiled. "Everyone does. Even mums." Beth looked disgusted again. "Alright let's do this."