A Bonding experience

Shiori's pov.

Recap

" Get down!" Kakashi and I yelled as a giant sword swung over us. Only to embed itself into a tree with the demon of the mist standing on it. Zabuza Momochi.

" Zabuza Momochi." Kakashi narrowed his eyes.

" Kakashi the copy cat. And I didn't think I would see the Nightingale. " My own eyes narrowed. 

" Nightingale?" Everyone looked between themselves.

" Its been awhile. Zabuza."

End recap

I glared at the older man. Yes I knew him. I had actually had a run in with him before dad found me. Yeah, kind of ended up scaring him a little. But by his cocky attitude, he doesn't remember.

" So it has." Zabuza turned and stared Kakashi down. " Noe its time to hand over the old man."

" Like you could get your hands on him. Its not going to happen." I answered before oniisan.  Kakashi glanced at me before lifting his head band.

My head is swimming. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep up. I glanced around me. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were in Manji formation around Tazuna. Kakashi was to my left.

Zabuza jumped down and grabbed his sword from the tree, making sure to swing it just close enough to me to 'scare' me. I didn't flinch as the blade came inches from my throat.

" Fearless. I like it." Zabuza flashed behind me. And there was a pain in my neck before it all went black. My body slackened and I drifted into the dark world.

>>Time skip (A/N: sorry I suck at fight scenes!)

Light flooded my eyes as consciousness rushed back to me. Slowly, ever so slowly, my eyes cracked open only to snap open a second later as I was glomped into a hug by a bright orange thing.

" Your awake!" I looked down to find the orange thing had been Naruto. He was... worried?

Footsteps came running down the hall and Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi appeared in the doorway. Naruto was still on me.

" Its about time you woke up." Sakura stared at me, worry very evident in her green eyes. In all of their eyes.

" I'm not surprised, Shiori. After Zabuza knocked you out, it started acting up." I gasped and pushed Naruto off of me.

" Everyone alright? No one was hurt?" Kakashi shook his head. " Thank kami. " I sighed. " H-how... How bad was it..."

" It should be okay to travel back to the village. I was surprised. I've never seen it act up like that." I nodded and stared down at my hands.

" What was that?" I flinched. I can't tell them. They'll just think me a monster like everyone else. I don't want to be shunned again.

" Shiori..." I looked up at Naruto. He sounded so serious. The look in his eyes. It was strange. It was... warm and made me feel... loved.. He didn't judge me... he knew what it was like..

" He's still alive." I know I changed the subject but I don't want to tell anyone. I looked at Kakashi who nodded. " You've started training?" He nodded again. I let out a sigh before standing and grabbing my weapons pouch, which I strapped to my waist. " I'm going out for a bit."