chapter:2

welcome back people,sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stars float and dance before my eyes and I feel my conciousness slip slowly back into my head,I open my eyes to see myself in a small yet spacious room with a floor made of woode and walls made of wet red brick.Water droplets descend from the ceiling, in many places around me, disrupting the deathly silence.

I look around me for a few seconds when a trap door on the floor bursts open with a loud high pitched  clang and a tall slender pale skinned man in a black three piece suit walks in slowly and stops about three metres from me.

He stares at me with icy blue eyes and rolls up his sleeves revealing  thick arms laced with scars , he clicks his neck on each side and returns his head to facing me.He grins at me revealing four gleaming fangs.A long frightening shiver  starts torolls down my spine and before it reaches the bottom he is upon me pinning my arms to the splinter ridden wooden floor,I try to resist but he places his jagged thumb nails into my wrists,not enough to draw blood but if I try to resist it would cut me right open. He laughs and plunges his head towards my chest unleashing his fangs into the soft flesh of my chest...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

now i had an idea that if you,the viewers actually want to get involved and leave ideas that you think should happen and try to implement those ideas.but if i get none(probably won't get any ideas as how unknown I am) but if I get none I'll carry it on how I was originally