Hope. Faith. Courage. Singing.

This is dedicated to a girl who we look up to and her stories are amazing as well she is a great writer and we wanna dedicate this to her!!!  @jesus-freak

...........................................................................................................................................................

"Mom, it is so cold could you turn the AC down?" I asked. I am sitting on the couch bundled in at least 7 layers of wool blankets shivering. How can it be one day I have beads of sweat falling down my caramel skin and the next snowflakes are.

"Honey, who do you think you are?" she asks. She is stirring the pot of chicken noodle soup-- or dinner for tonight.

"I don't know maybe-- cold!" I exclaim. I can't go too high with my voice without coughing. "Mom, my throat is burning" I say. I almost wanted to cry......

.....................................................................................................................................................

"Honey, you know we haven't had AC since your dad left...." mom continues. Everything has kind of gone done the slope since my father left-- no more Talapia at dinner, it's more of a Romen Noodle thing, if we are lucky.

Somedays we are living in hotels, other days on the floors of relatives, the most uncomfortable experience of my teenage life. You'd never thing that this thing would be happening to me. I was pretty rich--I would say.

But now

............................................................................................................................................................

"Sorry mom, I should've never asked" I tell her.

"Ooh honey, it's fine we are all cold, go get some hot coffee, the hotel puts them in the Gift Basket for free" mom says pouring the noodle soup in bowls.

I'd never think of the day when I had to depend on hotel hot chocolate... or the day I'd actually be staying in a hotel for more than 2 weeks.. :/

...........................................................................................................................................................

"Eat your soup" mom demands. She goes to her room. I can almost taste the depression in the air. It makes me cry. My mother works so hard and in return she gets to be-- closest thing to homeless you can be.

Why do mothers pay the price for a father that just didn't want a part of me...................................

I am singing in my bedroom again. It's one of my distress movers. I think I am pretty good.. but why should I believe it? That was what my father said before he left. So why should I believe him if all he did was lie?

.....................................................................................................................................................

"Honey, we have to go" mom says. I see a tear crawl down from the lid of her eye to her cheek. This makes me so depressed, to she her stressed. She does all she does...

I want to cry. But I am the only man in the house I must be strong. But why do I feel like crumbling so much? Am I that tired of seeing her so distressed.

"Mom where are we going?" I ask. I always make sure I am firm in my voice, so she knows I my voice is quivering in wavering.

"I don't know...I don't know" she replies. She wipes the tears from her face and I can see mascara crawl to her lip. She wraps her electric blue jacket around her. I grab the 3- shirts I have and wrap them in my arms..... stay strong.

........................................................................................................................................................

It is snowing hard. Is snowing cats and dogs and term? "Mom we can't be here in this weather, we'll die!" I scream.

"Honey do you think I know that!" she screams from behind me. Her face is red from the snow-pellets. "Honey, I am doing everything I can1" she exclaims. "They kicked us out...". "I am just one mother" she cries on my shoulder.

I play with her hair. "It's going to be fine mom, we just have to have faith".............................

......................................................................................................................................................

                                 H. A. V. E.             A.               L.I.T.T.LE.            F.A.I.T.H.

This chapter was not reread for mistakes, we will begin doing it soon:) But I did promise you to publish this story. Enjoy!

....................................................................................................................................................