Chapter 1-- Bellas POV

~into~

My name is Isabella Marie Swan daughter of the chief of police and the well known friend of the Quileute tribe. My best friend is Jacob Black.  We have gone back a long ways.  Before I stopped coming to the small town Forks,  Washington. Now I will figure out things I have never felt or beloved in.  For I am a shifter.  And I believe that what ever goes wrong will always be fixed by time.  This is my story....

I thought he would never leave me. I loved him. I thought he loved me. But all I get is a hole in my chest and a now meaningless life.

This is the life I have chosen.  The life I will live by. But all I need now is the comfort if my friends and family.

I was in a deep though not paying attention.

"Bella? Bella? BELLA! " my friend Angela was waving her hand in my face trying to get me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Mmm.... " I looked up at the class and everyone was staring at me.  "I will be leaving now" I said as i grabbed my books and my homework.  It has been months since HE  left me.

I walk to my old ratted down red Chevy truck Charlie got for me when I moved to forks. When I got to my truck I unlocked it and layed down in it as I fell asleep dreaming a dream I thought I would never relive.

~~flashback~~

The only words that run through my mind are "Isabella Swan I have never loved you.  You where only a mere toy to me. I could never love a mere human. "  He said  then he was gone.  He didn't promise me anything all he said was that he was never coming back.

I ran through the forest in circles for hours on end. I mist likely fell over 100 times already.  When I looked up all I could see was  out how black.
I must have been running longer than I thought   I thought to my self.

That's when I couldn't walk or run anymore. My arms, hands, legs, face, and knees where all scratched up and bloody. I fell to the ground curled up in a ball and cried. I cried and cried probably for a few hours until u had no more tears. 

That's when I fell asleep. When I woke up I was being caried by Sam Uley.  "H-hello" I struggled to say.  My mouth dry and hurt.

"Bella you have half if Forks looking for you. Charlie is worried sick." He said as I began to scream and burn up.  My skin felt as if I was on fire. That's when Sam knows what was going on.  He took out his phone and called Charlie.

At the end of the call Sam looked as if he was a total mess. "S-sam.... " I struggled to say "I want to go home. "

He shook his head "Isabella Charlie knows you are safe. He knows that u are goin to be living at the reserve for a few months. Now go back to sleep Isabella. " She was the last thing I remember before I passed out.

~~end of flashback~~

I woke up to the hear of wolf cries. I can't remember what it was or who it belonged to but its only then I see it.  The silver volo.  It has been almost a full 12 months since I saw it. "He is back" I said.  That's when I remember what I am. 

I Isabella Marie Swan am a wolf shifter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ There is my first chapter of this series.  What do u think will happen next.